Training to Enter the Next Level.

Ya, I guess you are right. But that is my big problem, SPEED AND POWER! Could you give me more details about summer track please.

well since u like to condition during the summer, i think summer track would be great. i dont have much info about summer track u may want to talk to ur track coach or someone in ur area.

Power Clean:195, 30lb increase

It may have been the technique I used before was shitty. I also wathed a lot of tape on how to do the Powerclean correctly. I have a terrible pain in my right lower leg for some reason. I think it was from moving it around too much when I slept last night. Been using some sports cream and its helped a little.

40yd dash: 4.72, .06 increase from old PR, .22 increase from last test time.
Shuttle:???

Very pleased with my 40 today. I ran a 4.93 last time I tested, so I am glad I dont have to think about running that time again. I also used that breathing technique that Joe D uses. Will post goals for next test when I have time.

is that fat? was it on track with spikes?

Current(Goal)

HT:5’9
Wt:155(160)
Bench:240(260)
Squat:345(365)
Powerclean:195(215)
VJ:26(28)
40yds:4.7(4.6)

I just registered for a combine and want to acieve these goals by the time the Combine comes.http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/
I also expect myself to gain a tenth of a second for my 40 because it will be timed on a track with spikes at the Combine. And it will be handtimed. But after the combine its time to start getting conditioned for football. I absolutely have to be able to go hard every play, and not taking any plays off!

No it was grass with cleats. The upcoming one will be track with spikes.

was it fat?

No, it was ht but I usually run slower times with the coaches at my school so I feel good about that.

how do u run faster times with fat vs ur coaches ht, they must really hate u?

I was injured with a back injury all year last year, and I think that they still havent gotten over it. They rarely ever tell me “good job” or something, and they like last names. I dont know why they wont put me at DB instead of LB? When I was a freshman, they put me at DE at 140lbs(and still started). Then this year they moved me up to LB at 150lbs. Ive never ran fat times, I dont think… Is fat official timing or something? If it is then I never have timed fat.

damn that small for de or lb… i thought u played wr.

I played LB for the Majority of the time last year, but my main focus is WR. I will be playing WR for the majority of this year though. I made more plays with my speed at LB when I played last year. My hands have gotten a lot better since last year so I’ll probably play in the slot more often.

do u plan on playing college ball and if so what position?

Football is my passion, and yes I do plan on playing college ball. I plan on playing WR.

what year in high school

Sophomore, class of 2009.

rock on, ill keep an eye on you! any plans on gaining weight?

No, I plan on staying lean and solid until the next football season ends. I think its already too late to start for this off-season. I feel like I will gain weight as I keep growing anyways.

rock on, set a record and be the smallest de.