Track and field art

steff…how many years will you have to be dead, so we can make money, lol…

good pictures…

ciao

Panagiotis Giannakis. He’s a coach now. (illustration request)

(p.s. there’s a lot of things I hate about this painting, but I don’t mind posting… :o )

I like it very much Stefanie, keep 'em coming.

Sport is Art

(I’m not obsessed with him, I swear (although I did have a crush 6 years back :o …) It’s for a client).

Where is Angela’s? I am sure there are a couple of people here, who would be happy to show it to her… I think she would love it! :slight_smile:

Of course I wasn’t gonna “publicize” that train sketch you witnessed :rolleyes: , so I turned it into this:

(p.s. NOT FINISHED : face and shoes need work, spikes missing)

wow…totally impressed…

i would loooooooooooooev you to do one of Ivan Pedroso jumping…

I like Ivan Pedroso… Ok.

My two lovely sisters…
Not exactly “Track and field art”, but especially the one on the right is my greatest track support :slight_smile:
The one on the left… hmmm… I wonder if she knows what events I run :rolleyes: but she’s cool in her own ways…

Your pictures are very expressive, especially the ones of your sisters. Keep them coming. I’ve always enjoyed viewing your artwork.

pedroso !!!

awesome…thanks alot…

Will attempt to sell posters of this at the club championships this weekend, which I’m NOT running… :mad:
:cool:

your a superstar !!!

i love it…i would love to buy one also…

Ah, shush… :o
Let me PM you this weekend. Need to see how printing goes today.

That’s great Stefanie, keep 'em coming. Your work brightens our days… :slight_smile:

Your comment just brightened up mine :slight_smile:

Again, not “track and field art”, but since a few of you like seeing these, here’s a portrait of my friend who asked for one:

(p.s. the camera kills a lot of color… :frowning: )

Laters :slight_smile:

Beautiful work as usual Stefanie. It’s obvious when you know the subject of your art as you put a lot more feeling and expression into their faces. Your drawings of famous sprinters are nice, but the depictions of your friends and family have much more depth to them.

Good point.