yeah those two took a ridiculous amount out of the rest of the field. i think that was slightly highlighted by spearmon’s stumble though.

Gay admitted that Usain Bolt, who took the silver medal for Jamaica in 19.91, had scared him. Bolt had led Gay coming into the straight. “He shocked me,” Gay said. “I was slightly frightened coming off the curve and to see him winning – I am not used to that.

“I am not used to not coming off the curve first and winning, so that just showed that I have a lot of strength and put in a lot of hard work to come back. Coming off the turn I am used to being first.and I thought that was going to be the outcome tonight but it wasn’t - Usain Bolt beside me put on a terrific performance.

“I tried to run as hard as I could but I still could not come off the curve first and I thought there was something wrong with the picture (on the screen in the stadium). I normally don’t catch anyone if I don’t come off the curve first. I was hoping he was going to crack. I was a little nervous, but I just tried to work on my form and relax.”

I wanted to add this to my previcous post.
Got this from Iaaf.org

Gay 5.74 10.13 14.75 19.76
Bolt 5.69 10.15 14.85 19.91

Felix 6.19 11.15 16.28 21.81

THESE ARE THE IAAF STATS FROM OSAKA
FORWARDED BY PJ
THANKS PJ