Tony Holler World speed summit day 2

The Chicago White Socks never brought Charlie in.

Charlie was asked as a favor to look at the program as the Bulls had the same owner and we worked with the Bulls. He agreed.

I remember the package coming in the mail. There were stacks of papers but you could see in the first few pages how INSANE the VOLUME of throws were as well as other upper body work.

It was easy to see why the team had been having too many serious should injuries and shoulder surgeries.

Athletes participating in baseball and swimming often have perventable wear and tear issues with their shoulders

Work for the sake of work is common in many sports.

We all know failing to plan for recovery and not having periodization of volume and or intensity will not allow any athlete to realize their potential.

Charlie was not afraid to give credit or share or compare stories.

The idea of not warming up or performing speed at max volume cracks me right up. WT f!

It’s very true about Credit. Charlie gave credit to many in just Speed Trap alone. Anyone making such a statement that CF failed to credit others for their work/influence is obviously uninformed on the subject or intentionally making a false statement about him.

TH is doing a UK roadshow nextweek (???)

So im interested in confronting this whole thing about “no warm up” but we do actually do a warm up

I have 24 pages of lecture notes from Tony - glad to share if I could post.

Are you heading to London, Loughborough or Manchester?
btw. Did your youngster was running in European Team Champs?

can you email?

Yes I can…

I’D be interested as well if possible to email. Cheers

Email address - ill send right now. Some of the notes I posted in this thread.

Yeah, Yas got her GB call up for the team champs, did well at nationals with running another PB in the heat but experience showed in the final, so onwards and upwards.

Im going to Loughborough, you?

Me too?

stew
@
master-athlete
.com

atletyka@gmail.com

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Congrats mate, well done.
Yep, experience. There were some medals for grabs in both races.

I might be heading to the one in London

Sent… …

Hopefully you guys will be able to use some of the information with your athletes esp if you train middle/high school kids.

Very kind of you.
Thank you.

gtheo1@yahoo.com

Thanks heaps, much appreciated too.

Sent…