Power cleans

3x2 for warm up/build up sets
5-6x2 workout sets at around 90% of 1RM

Clean pulls

3x2 120% of power clean 1RM

Squats (parallel)

3 warm up/build up sets 4-6 reps
3-4x3-4 workout sets

Jump squats - only explode up and off the ground very slightly to prevent impact on joints

3-4 sets (each set gets lighter)

Bench press

2 warm up sets
5x5

I would use this workout after one of my sprint sessions. Should I add in pull ups as well, for a couple sets?

Move the Bench Press Either after you Cleans before you Clean Pulls.

Or after the Clean Pulls before the Squats.

I’d add in some some sort of Pulling exercise (put it in between the opposite of what you decide to do with the placement of the bench press, i.e. Bench after the Cleans, Then Rowing after the Clean Pulls & before the Squats), be it Lat Pull-downs, Chin/Pull Ups, Seated Rows, Barbell Rows, etc. 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps should be suffice for some hypertrophy

what would be the purpose of moving the bench press?

To split up all the movements you are training for the lower body

What would the other workouts look like during the week? It would be easier to determine if something should be done differently if it was known what else is going on with regards to weights within the program.

Are you using a contrast method (alternating high force/low velocity) set for set, or doing all sets of one exercise before moving to the next exercise?

the above would be my sunday workout.

wed and fri i also do lifting.

wed would be squats, cleans/hang cleans (sometimes), bench, one tricep exercise + DB laterals or upright rows

fri would have some form of deadlifts or cleans, box squats/dynamic box squats, military press or bench (close grip), hip thrusts, lat pull downs + curls

all sets