the next big star?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/28295/

Damn that kid is filthy. He must train with WRcortese :wink:

It’s easy to look good against schools that aren’t that great. Any stats on him?

(Do all the players seem to look like bobble heads in that video to anyone else?)

chill man, thats his son.

Is it actually? Sorry!

He is very good (fast and agile), I just don’t like highlight tapes because it’s hard to tell what the opposing teams are like (which is a big factor in players abilities in general).

I still want stats though, video wise he looked impressive. Hope I didn’t offend you!

i agree with highlight tapes, but i was joking about his son. lol

This forum censors what I want to call you :wink:

Yea all Pee wee league players look like bobble heads. Oh and these are not schools. Where are you from? Sounds like you have some hate in your heart. The kid was awesome. It was even more amazing to me because he was white.

i have no idea who that kid is i just saw the video on the website and thought people in thsi bit of the forum would be interested.

Watching highlight tapes is VERY different to recieving a list of sprint times and then saying, “Oh, he’s fast!” Just because someone pulls amazing moves and runs circles around other players in a tape doesn’t mean they’re the best player in the world…it just means they did it. These teams could be the worst in the division and the clips of him getting tackled on the line with the better players were left out. You just don’t know. It’s not that I have “hate in my heart”, it’s that you have to be wary. I agree that he is fast and agile, just HOW fast and HOW agile is the question. Who are these defensive players?

If you want to discuss something, how about your comment about what color skin the player was. Just because he’s white doesn’t make it even more amazing…it just means he is white. A lot of poorer black children are aiming for football scholarships than white children so to say it’s amazing that he’s white is completely off topic and a whole other discussion.

Also, the tape angle makes ALL THE PLAYERS look like they have bobble heads. I found it amusing…if you did not then that is alright as well.

Oh, well it was a good watch regardless. Thanks for posting it :slight_smile:

It seems that everytime a video comes out with a kid doing some great stuff someone comes back to say “was the other team any good” who cares. The kid is like 10-14 years old. I dont care who he is playing against he looked good. U need to read the comments the idiots left on that site under the video. Alot of them are saying the same shit you were saying.

“These teams could be the worst in the division and the clips of him getting tackled on the line with the better players were left out”

thats why it is called a highlight tape! :eek:

As for the white part, I have never seen a white kid move and hit the hole like that. He had rythym and agility. So please dont try to flip it make me sound racists.

“it just means he is white. A lot of poorer black children are aiming for football scholarships than white children so to say it’s amazing that he’s white is completely off topic and a whole other discussion”

WTF are you talking about :rolleyes:

there are tons of poor white kids, what do they aim for? i would say that more blk kids are aiming for basketball scholarships and not fb, i can remember growing up we would go to the lots and play fb all day, nowdays kids are shotting hoops instead of playing fb in the lots.

So your saying if you get your next door neighbor to race the guy across the street and your nextdoor neighbor wins by a longshot, he’s blazing fast? I don’t think so.

As for the racist remarks, see tamfb’s comment above. Look at the demographics before you make comments like that.

I give up never mind. The kid aint good your correct. :rolleyes:

I never said he wasn’t good. Simply, I wouldn’t jump to conclusions and say he is the god of running backs before you find out some more about him. Awesome against those teams…sure. Awesome in general, no one here knows that for sure.

We will agree to disagree, end of discussion.

my friend highlight tapes are very misleading and the reason why scouts like to see real game footage.

Haha :cool: I would love to have that kid. I was impressed with this guy! Looks like he’s gonna be very good; I’d say he looks about 12-13 from the looks of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=54392&Sport=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygKqRMd94U&mode=related&search=

Take a look at this guy, this guy is for real. This guy is also going against some damn good competition. His nickname is “lil white boy.” You will be hearing this guy’s name a lot in a couple of years.

wow hes good, but he should be a hurdler! ive seen that video of him hurdling someone before actually.