the next big star?

I saw he ran 14.3 in 110s, 6’6 high jump, and 23’3 long at a Houston meet, anyone else got track numbers on this guy?

Also looks like Michigan has an inside track on him, any truth to this?

Texas A&M was also one of his top considerations probably just because that is where he lives closest. I also saw somewhere that he has a 355lb bench and a 555lbs squat at 190lbs. Also a 41" vert, now that is explosive.

This should easyily be blue chip, i dont see any reason as to why not, it looks just like reggie’s felix high highlight tap…? so why not the 5th star from rivals…? i mean you cant be slow and pull off on cats like that, nad he’s got moves for days, and hes got size, go figure.

he doesnt look 4.3 and his vj was probably done on a vj mat. i just hope hes not the next brent robin from austin westlake. ryan beard was a better cy fair rb, he went to mich then transferred to texas am kings he also did hurdles and run the 100 in 9.9 - it probably wasnt true but thats what the paper had.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/1997/weekly/faces/1124/index.html

Thank you for posting this!

His stats look pretty awesome and those jumps are absolutely ridiculous. He looks like a white Noel Divine…can’t wait to see what happens in NCAA!

(This just goes to show, by the way, that all this “black vs white” stuff is hooey. All depends on your priorities.)

brent robin was a white rb at austin westlake he played with earl campbell son, great hs rb but didnt do jack UT.

Hmm…like that top rated NCAA QB prospect years back who I forget the name of. Rasied by his father to be the perfect player…and turned out horrible in the NFL.

todd marinovich…

I think the VJ mat is more accurate than the vertec. This is assuming, of course, that the athlete doesn’t tuck during his jump.

the vertec is more accurate assuming the athlete dont use cheat methods.

Naw Not quite as good as noell. He is smarter. Noell is an idiot.