The Fresh Diet

Found out about a service called The fresh Diet where they ship food cooked by high end chefs to your door. From what I understand, quite a few pro athletes use this service.

Looks good to me and the price is not bad (12k a year) providing you make more then 100k a year. You might be able to write the bill off tax wise to boot!

This is much more feasible then a personal chef(unless you’re Usain Bolt), cooking yourself, or getting your consort to do it.

MMMM, take a look at the menu!:cool: I might try it for a week; it’s all I could afford anyway.:o

http://www.thefreshdiet.com/

if your only feeding for one,
go to the butcher and buy like $100 worth of various meats. You’ll get a discount for bulk buy too.
Then buy some basic Frozen vegies and some pre-made salids. Might cost $20-30.
Wont take long to cook each meal - you’ll have no junk food to eat and it’ll probable do you 2wks, maybe 3 with a top up on frozen vegies n salid.

But if you got cash to throw away - give em a go.

Oh yes, for meat in bulk I would buy from here. And once again this is yet another place pro athleates buy from.

http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok

America, you need to learn what real meat is…
All our cows are free range on grass. All of them.
Premium meat, the cows are 100 days grain feed, and you can see the difference, let alone taste the difference. Same too with other animals. Grain feeding that is.

Chickens are mostly caged but you have plenty free range to choose from.

Good website though, no excuses now to not eat better.

America, you need to learn what real meat is…
All our cows are free range on grass. All of them.
Premium meat, the cows are 100 days grain feed, and you can see the difference, let alone taste the difference. Same too with other animals. Grain feeding that is.

Chickens are mostly caged but you have plenty free range to choose from.

Good website though, no excuses now to not eat better.

+100! Americans today don’t even know what real food is. Fighting/racing dogs eat better then your average American.