testing multiple for multiple biomotor abilities

I was curious how one would go about testing in a week, or if something like this is even practical…
I want to get a better picture of where im at, i know theres alot of diffrent conversion calculations out there. Ie 400m>200m, 5k>1M, or vice versa, but i realize everyone has there strengths and weaknesses. These tests below would all be relevant for planning upcoming training. I realize i could prob do away with say one of the shorter distance sprints, and one of the longer runs, but if able to id like to get a picture of all. As well im assuming these tests would be done after some sort of deload. If having a test week like this would it be good to have another off week following. Or perhaps spread all these tests over a 2week deload period.

Max push ups
Max pull ups
5k run
1mile run
400m run
200m run
500m swim

i just came out of a pretty rough training cycle for me (in terms of running load, everything else has felt fine) and built up some significant fatigue. So at the end of my 5 week build up ive been trying to get back to even keel. So currently 10/31 sat -11/8 sun, ive gone to all easy running, been maintaining swimming, and deloading calisthenics volume by ~ minus 20% of last load weeks volume. If i feel recovered by this coming week, maybe acouple days into week even, id like to run tests such as above to get a picture of where im at.

Something like

Mon- high cals + easy run 2-3 miles maybe finish with strides (10 x 100m)
Tues- 500yd swim TT + easy calisthenics + easy run 2-3M
Wed- 200 and 400m TT +hi cals
Thur- easy swim
Fri-1M TT + max push ups, pull up, sit up test + high cals following cal tests
Sat- easy swim
Sun-5k TT

I would reverse the order of the running TTs so you do 5k first, then the 1M and finally the 200/400s. So you do the TTs in the order of most important first.
And move the 200/400 TT into a 2nd week so you are only doing 2xrunning trials in week 1.
Not sure how you find hard swimming but would be inclined to move that to week 2 as well.
200 is probably the least important trial distance.

1mile is most important becuase i have to test with good 1.5mile time to secure a contract to even be able to go buds. Especially with the military downsizing scores for pst have tonbe exelerated for me.

How do you suggest other training in the 2nd test week, still deload. Adding a second week will be 3 total deload weeks for me. Not saying thisis a bad thing though, just curious.

Understand why 1M is priority.

Yes this seems like a 3 week de-load. But :
Week 1 is advised so you can optimise time trial performances.
Week 2 and 3 are more like competition phase than deload. Given that a time trial is close to race intensity you are planning 4 races in 2 weeks. So you are slightly deloading volume but not deloading hard running.

My suggested pgm for events is something like
Mon 1M tt
Friday 5k tt
Mon swim tt
Fri 400/200 tt
Provides max recovery between the running sessions.

Rule of thumb is to rest the day before and the day after a race but I think that`s a bit much given that you dont want to lose too much volume. I would take a rest day only after each tt since that is most beneficial in terms of injury prevention.
Fill as many other days as poss with easy running/swimming.
(1) If in doubt swim rather than run.
(2) if in doubt about the time trials watch out for the 400/200 - this presents the greatest injury risk.