Tarik Cohen Highlights

Kid is balling this preseason…

Fourth-rounder Tarik Cohen rushed 11 times for 77 yards in the Bears’ second preseason game.
With Jordan Howard sidelined, Cohen got the start, coming out of the gate extremely hot. He gained 16 yards on his first carry, added another 16-yard run on the next series, and went for 25 the drive after that. His most impressive run may have been a nine-yard gain in which he pressed inside before turning on the jets and beating everyone to the corner. Cohen looks like a real talent, and he should provide a great change-of-pace option behind Howard.

He’s coming boys…

Tarik Cohen rushed five times for 66 yards and caught 8-of-12 targets for 47 yards and a touchdown in the Bears’ Week 1 loss to Atlanta.
Not only did Cohen rip off several highlight-reel plays including a tackle-breaking, field-reversing 46-yard run and a wheel route for a 19-yard score, he led the Bears in targets and was only narrowly out-touched by Jordan Howard, 16-13. Howard didn’t help himself by dropping the would-be game-winning touchdown catch on Chicago’s final drive. Cohen is going to be one of the hottest pickups in fantasy this week. He looks to have already earned a near-even timeshare with Howard, and passing-game competitor Benny Cunningham left this game with an injury.

//youtu.be/WBg9WhkRtjc

Kid is balling…

//youtu.be/67yCbiHRRXw

Second year in and finally made his first pro bowl…

My buddy was a S&C coached for Savannah St & Bethume Cookman & he said Tarik terrorized his squads

He dominated almost every power 5 school they played against. I was surprise Carolina decided to take Christian Mac in the top 10 when they could have drafted a home state kid who is a better football player. I had the chance to rehab Gio Bernard from a torn ACL who plays for the Bengals now and I would have to say both guys are great kids and hard workers but Cohen is a better/more athletic running back.

I love both guys because they are smaller running backs like myself…

Gio can spin his way out of a phone booth…
Dude has serious talent

He tore his ACL in training camp (august 2010) by Xmas he was squatting 405 for sets of 5 - hard worker… Cohen is a much better athlete.

Are you gonna give my guy some credit now? Finally made his 20 million but blew his ACL yesterday…