Super fast

Can anyone give me some advice on where to start, I fell if I train I can run Much faster.

height:5f10
weight:149lbs
100=15,53s
200=29,03s (almost passed that barrier)
400=59,99s (just made it)

I try not do anything longer than 400 because I was told that sprinter should stay away for long distances.

I’m extreemly fast so non of my freinds will train with me. So pls give me some usefull advice.

For starters, you’ve got the wrong attitude. Believe it or not, you’re not “extreemly fast” as you put it. 15+ seconds in the 100M is very slow, especially for a full grown man. Once you accept that you’re starting at the very bottom, things will be much easier for you.

Having said that, what are some of your stats? Once you post a little more about yourself, it will be easier to help you. If you could, post the following:
Years Training:
Squat Max:
Standing Vertical Leap:
Running Vertical Leap:
Broad Jump:
Any Bounding Numbers:
And anything else you can think of that might help in an assessment of your current standings.

Once you post the info above, I’ll be able to help point you in the right direction. Until then, I suggest you spend some time in the forum and read everything you can. The more you know, the better off you’ll be.

those times make no sense. 15+ 100m and sub 60 400m?

Well, the thing is I’ve always been naturally fast. I think that maybe I got the gift from my father.

so as far as stats go.
yrs training: 0
squat:? (I’m very strong but I don’t work out)
sv leap:? (I don’t now how high I jump but I know that I can touch the roof of the barn when I’m on the trampoline.)
running v jump:?
long jump: I’m not sure but it’s far,very far. I once jumped right over the stream at the ranch, it was amazing but I almost broke my neck though so I’ve only tried once.
the only other information I can give you is that is that no one in town will even dare to race me because they say I’m too fast.

Alright we have a troll here. Hopefully Rupert will ban this guy and stop wasting space in the journal section.

I don’t think that’s very nice, pal. Why don’t you make a useful contribution instead of belittling people. :mad:

I don’t think that is quite fair. He did not say anything offensive, he just has no clue where to start. We were all beginners at one point too.

Barry, I would recommend that you get some accurate measurments of your abilities. For the running segments get someone to time you. Also have them measure your longjump. For the vertical jump, reach as high as you can and mark the spot with a piece of chalk. Then rub chalk onto your finger tips. Jump as high as you can and touch the wall with your fingers. Measure the distance between your reach and the point you touched when you jumped and you will have a good approximation of your vertical jump.

You also should test your strength in the squat and bench. Be conservative with this and make sure you have good form before testing.

After you have tested those things then come back and post the numbers. This will give us a better, more objective idea of what your strengths/weaknesses are and we will have a better idea of what you should do from there.

Who asked your oppinion troll? maybe Rupret should delete you to.

what’s your problem dude? :mad:

Lol, are you kidding me? Someone who is obviously completely new to training was asking questions. Going crazy and calling people trolls? What are you 14? And by the way, learn to spell and then try posting.

Okay, again, YOU’RE NOT FAST. I know you think you are, and you think it’s a gift, but really, my 12 year old little brother can run the 100 that fast. Also, since you think this is fast, you’re probably not as strong as you would fancy yourself either. Besides that, I can’t help you unless you post real stats.

At this point, you do seem like a troll, but I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re just an extreme beginner.

Hey fool, don’t go calling other people troll if you are a troll yourself. IDIOT

Your mother is 14 and can’t spell your name.troll

Guys this guy has created an alternate name to try and impersonate me. Notice the username he has…

heh. wow…thought that was you for a little bit there. Good to know its not you. lol

I thought it was you too. glad to see it’s not. why did you call me a troll though? you don’t even know me.

I would be interested to see the IP addresses of you and davàn.

dude what are you talking about??? :confused:

maybe it is you after all how the hell can I get your photo? :mad:

lol, now thats funny. same hometown and everything.

lol I’ll just let Rupert handle this one. He can check out the ip addresses and such. Won’t be too difficult.