Super fast

just let it go, its not that serious.

cool, does that mean he’ll delete you?

Give the guy a break. His life has been a tragic story. It all started when a lighting bolt struck a case full of chemicals splashing them all over him and since then he has become super fast and has to wear a red leotard with a flash on it to hide his true identity.

Since then his wife has been murdered by Prof. Zoom. He then killed Prof. Zoom and was put on trial for his murder.

Luckily he got acquitted and found out his wife was alive in the 30th century so he had to go find her there by traveling through time on his Cosmic Treadmill. But when he found her the joy was short lived cos he got captured by the Anti-Monitor and got sent back to 1986.

He then had to save the Earth from destruction by the Anti-Monitor but died in the process and he is now a lightning bolt who it appears is now buzzing it’s way through cyberspace trolling this board.

Atleast you have a sense of humour and are quick enough to catch on. :wink:

OH the distances were in miles . I think that 15.54s for 100 miles is pretty quick don’t you? :smiley:

someone on this website need to lighten up, soon! :cool:

I am so confused…

by the way Davan(without the accented A), your spelling is fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who the hell are you? :confused:

I’m the fastest man on the planet!!! :smiley:

shit… im lost :confused: :confused: :confused:

lol, whats goin on?

How did you guys not see this? Sorry barry, but you really need to post crap like this in the relevant section. Off topic post/discussions. Another guy got flack for this, James Col. Its the wrong place for serious discussion of topics. Im sure we all have humour, just put it in the right area next ey :cool:

For all you guys that haven’t cottoned on what is going on yet all is explained here: wiki: Barry Allen I hadn’t heard of him either!

i enjoyed reading this thread verry funny :slight_smile: but he’s right it should go in the right area.

What the hell is this???