Stefanie's

July 29, Tuesday:

POOL tempo:

1.5 hr of swimming, pretty much no breaks, except of course catching my breath every 50meters!!

• 100m freestyle (freestyle makes me nervous and I always think I’ll die)
  • 100m backstroke
  • 6 x 50m back kicking
  • breastroking for the rest of the time. I think this is my main event. :rolleyes:

Annoyances:
I have a freakin stalker, security man at the local bank, he gave me a sick love letter in the winter, I read it and gave it back (:stuck_out_tongue: ), then I always suddenly saw him when going to work, today I received a second letter (including the first one as well) with inappropriate context (:eek: ). This psycho knows where I live, oh boy. :confused:

Contact the police immediately. I jest not.

John is right. Protect yourself by any and all means possible. This guy is not rational and you cannot deal with him as if he were.

But I have three reasons not to worry:

1. His last letter mentioned that if I don’t respond, he’ll leave me alone (he’s just desparate for love… :confused: )
  2. He made a mistake on my address number, but the mailman knows me and brought it to the correct one.
  3. I know martial arts !!

The police will just laugh at the situation… it’s how they are. I’ll be careful, I promise.

That’s cool you got to chat with Usain Bolt.

Stef,
despite your post I am still genuinely concerned about this. Although you know the situation best and need to make a judgment call do not be complacent and pre judge things.

Please, please, please be careful and should he make further contact take action.

Listen to this guy, there are a lot of psychos out there! Better too careful than less!

If he makes further contact I’ll take action… (I hope he doesn’t, cause I’d hate to take action…!)
Thanks for the concern John, nice thing is I know you care ! Imagine if we had met :slight_smile:

On another note, my brain is not functioning too well lately. I have these GRE’s scheduled, and for the past 2 weeks I’m thinking they were this past Monday, but Sunday night I actually found out they are at the last day of July.

So I’m not even assuming that July has 31 days and not 30, so I bike all the way down to the test center at 8:30am this morning, to find out that I am not on the list, then the man (very nice man!!) calls Holland to ask what’s up, cause they have received my money and all, and then we find out that my test day is the 31st, so TOMORROW. :rolleyes:

I’ve been doing a lot of silly things like the above lately (well for the past year or so), my mom politely asks me to land on earth for a while… I’m ok where I’m at though :o

July 30, Wednesday

TRACK:

• 30min run at a good pace.
  • 3 x 10m running A’s
  • 8 x 50m strides

ISOS:

• 5 min wall sit

LIFE:

• 1 hr biking

why, its call courting.:wink:

Dude you ain’t right!

im joking now.

I know you are. That is some scary stuff.

How is it scary, he like what he sees. We have this sex offender living in our neighbor and he stands in his window wearing his boxers while gocking at my gf.

Long day today.

Woke up early, biked to the testing center to take my GRE’s , I did all right; verbal very average, math on the upper range, and my two essays felt very scientific and profound in writing :o I should be in good shape.
Biked back, worked on book illustration all afternoon, biked to the track, did my thing, biked back, quickly showered, biked to my cousin’s, went on a 2 hour walk with her (we had a lot to catch up on)… , biked back home…
I understand I’ve had much busier days in my life, but I dont’ know… things are more tiring in Greece… add the heat… and the lazy atmosphere strolling around… :cool: I’m winded.

July 31, Thursday

TRACK:

• 1 mile easy jog
  • 3 x 10m running A’s
  • 5 x 30m strides

ISOS (on the track):

• 35min extreme holds (lower body), I just didn’t have time for upper body and I really really really don’t want to do them now… My eyes are half open.

LIFE:

• 1.5+hr biking (my city needs to lose the hills, or I need to move by the water…)
  • 2+ hr walk

To do list for the month of August:

• Get a good GPP going (with my alternative methods, for now at least).
  • Finish 15 page book illustration (9 pages to go…)
  • Finish painting A (sprinter)
  • Start painting B (hammer thrower)
  • Start painting C (javelin thrower)
  • Apply for a program I’m interested in.
  • Get a knee MRI
  • Have a good knee doctor look at my MRI’s(I made an appointed with the best orthopedic doctor in Greece today, for… November 3rd :eek: I think I should see someone just “a tad” sooner). :frowning:
  • Look for a steady job (don’t you love how this is at the bottom of the list?)
  • Read my 6 books pending, for my own good.
  • Take a trip somewhere !?

(hopefully I have all these checked off by August 30)…

Happy August ! :slight_smile:

August 1st, Friday

POOL:

1.5 hours of “stuff”.

• 100m freestlye (I should gain some endurance in this event, I feel like suffocationg after 100m…, I do 4-stroke breathing, but I’ve also tried 3).
  • 100m backstroking
  • 8 x 50m back kicking
  • 6 x 50m kick boards
  • breast stroking for the rest of the time (this doesn’t even make me tired…)
  • oh and 4 x 1min water runs (deep water)

TRACK later in the evening with the sis:

• 10 laps at a decent pace.
  • raced a 4 year old British delight for 40 meters. He beat me :rolleyes:

ISOS on the track:

• 15min extreme holds
    (5min wall sit, 5 min lunge/leg)

Life issues :stuck_out_tongue:
My favorite sister has a new boyfriend. Now I have to get one too… :rolleyes: who am I going to hang out with now? :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t buy into that dogma :wink:

Hey baby, how are you doing? :smiley:

hahah… I’m listening to John… :slight_smile:

August 2, 2008

BEACH:

• 40min swimming with goggles and all. It was a bit windy with unsettled sea, making it a little tough, but all was good! My mom was impressed and says I now swim like a professional… :rolleyes:

That’s all for today. I was tired.

p.s. I HATEEEE filling out on-line applications that show you an “error” and won’t let you move on every time you enter something that is not exactly what the stupid application makers had in mind when composing the whole stupid application in the first place…
Especially when the application was meant to be in a different language, and the applicants applying in the original language certainly know what the application is talking about, but the translated english version makes NOOOO sense AT ALL…
Ahh… :mad:

August 3rd, Sunday

TRACK:

• 5 laps warm up jog

• 400 MB abs continuous

• 1 x 100m A skips, walk 100m

• 1 x 100m B skips, walk 100m

• 1 x 100m running A’s, walk 100m

• 1 x 100m running A’s, walk 100m

• 1 x 100m running A’s

• 350 MB abs continuous

ISOS:

• 65min extreme holds

P.S. I’ve been told quite a few times (including today) that I should try the heptathlon :confused:
It’s true I’ve always found it exciting… :o