SPP S-L using the vancouver series template

Yes I have just tweaked it slightly from last year, the new guys I have taken on much prefer it from what they have done in the past. The specific endurance has gone fairly well, have had some wet and windy conditons last session was 2x150m, not bad, they will manage better after the indoor season with more speed behind them. The young guys have gone well with the 150, 50 40 30 x 2 session that was suggested in another thread, very grateful for that help.

KK400 I don’t mean to hijack your thread, I hope this conversation is helping you.

Yes I have just tweaked it slightly from last year, the new guys I have taken on much prefer it from what they have done in the past. The specific endurance has gone fairly well, have had some wet and windy conditons last session was 2x150m, not bad, they will manage better after the indoor season with more speed behind them. The young guys have gone well with the 150, 50 40 30 x 2 session that was suggested in another thread, very grateful for that help.

KK400 I don’t mean to hijack your thread, I hope this conversation is helping you.