Special Endurance with Warm Winters Days

Over here, our winters are only cold at night times. Day times are nice and 23degrees C.

According to the DVD, the special endurances are short distances with short recoveries due to being real cold and doing them indoors

So, having excess to outdoors for the special endurance runs, what would be a better option? Would following the template from the Long to Short Special Endurance 1 be good to follow? i.e., wk 1. 300 7min/rec 300 ect ect

so in fact, you would be doing a combination of both? the Special Endurance 1 from the long to short to replace the Special Endurance - recovery incomplete from Short to long. And for the Speed days, you continue to use the Short to long as per normal.
Doing so, would you only change the Special Endurance factor?
Or would you in fact change also the Acceleration and Strength Endurance sessions also?

u r talking bout ends to middle where you go short to long for speed and long to short for special end, myself i wouldnt do it. i know some guys who really like running the 60-100-200 and want to really focus on the 200 use the end to middle. if you ask me i would just use the short to long graph. unless u really want to focus on the 200.