Protein Powders/Bars.

MT - they have alot, and I mean alot of advertisements in alot of magazines.

Who do you think pays for those??

Yes, the consumer: you.

every winner is built on plenty of loosers…

Gene Simmons “Sex, Money, Kiss”

fellas, i do not use this stuff, my friends do and they told me how great it was so i thought i would post it on here, no need to worry. i have tried cell tech once and it tasted like loaded kool-aid and i tried nitro-tech once and i threw up when i drank it.

Promax cookies and cream bars taste great. Its my new only 20 grams of protein though. Its my new favorite bar.

Anyone try the new “oneway” bar… made by the same company as Uturn and Detour. It tastes like snickers its def. the best out of the 3.

anyone

NO, but I’ve had the U-Turn bar before and it tastes great.

Any idea why these are not made any more? Cost issues?

I use Perfect Whey, and buy BioProtein bars. The bars are really cheap around here, only a dollar (canadian) a piece.

I use true protein whey and met-rx protein plus bars.

Just a question here, should your PWO shake/meal be customized based on the kind of workout you are doing? For example would you have something different after cardio than you would after a strength training session in the gym?

Yeah, cardio usually isn’t as intense as strength training, I usually would get about 3/4 of the protein and carbs from my PWO shake after cardio.

Berardi suggests 15g protein and 30g carbs for every hour of cardio, practice for sport, etc.