Presidential poll

This is the poll version of NV’s thread.

Who would you vote for president?

Thanks Justy…

I think the Oompa Loompas will have their day soon. Just you wait and see.

Latest News

Corruption looks set to de-rail campaign with revelations of Wonka involvement in chocolate for votes scandal. Frantic press releases are stating Wonka does not, nor has ever, used artifical sweeteners. Wonka has been quoted as saying " the chocolate has hit the fan".

Yes, I know I have too much time on my hands… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s all part of a vast Slugworth conspiracy.

I feel like its a double edge-sword. We are going to get hurt either side

Willy has also been accused of making “designer Chocolates” which has long been banned from Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig institutions. But hey, if he didn’t do it, I would have done it.

if you want to know who will win you should conduct a poll on the internet gambling sites, cause people will only risk their money on who they think will win.

Its illegal to gamble on the presidential race, eitherway…I’d bet on Bush winning.

Why is it illegal? In terms of Bush you might be right seeing as last time there different universities in Florida I believe, which had pretty much all the votes from African-American university students going straight towards Bush. Conspiracy Theory Anyone? Sabotage? :eek:

Hey! They didn’t get to vote last time- why spoil them now? Of course, Democrats shouldn’t be getting their panties in a twist after their shenanigans in 1960!
We must have some closet conservatives here. Otherwise how do you explain Bush outpolling Wonka on the issues? Wonka clearly had a better grasp of the issues- and didn’t need a microphone in his ear to give him the answers either!

You’ve contradicted yourself. If legalities matter, then all votes will be counted and Kerry will win.

Not according to the last presidential election.

Remember Florida?

You missed my point. If the election had been legal, Bush would not be President today. Thousands of Democratic votes were tossed in 2000 and Democratic voter registration forms are being shredded today with no reaction from the media.

Point taken.

I was referring to what Charlie said and in addition that George Bush’s brother Jeb Bush is the governer of Florida I believe who tilted the playing field for his brother in the state of Florida. Their voting system has been mocked by people saying it is as reliable as a vending machine. :eek:

Worth a read :eek:

That makes for extremely depressing reading. I still find it difficult to believe that after all the evident corruption linked with the previous election, the people allowed Bush to remain as president. Surely there must be instances in which the decision can be over-turned, such as with Nixon.

It all has do with republicans, skull and bones secret society, fraternities, and the secret freemasons society. It is also a fact that every fratenity in the U.S.A. was started by a freemason. I’ll let you figure it out on how these societies interact with one another to have an idiot like Bush elected as president; furthermore, its a fact that there were masonic (freemason) symbols on pirate ships which tie in with the Jolly Roger!

P.S. Ever watch the skulls? However fictional as it might seem the unfortunate reality is that this the movie tells the truth about the way things are run in the U.S. and perhaps even Canada. But then again Canadians are pretty stupid to vote for Paul Martin the guy who signed and knew about the 250 million dollar sponsership scandals and yet they still vote him in as prime mininster. When in comes to Canada and the U.S. public voting we have a case of dumb vs. dumber. I would call the public voting of such morins into office a tie on how stupid the majority of people in the U.S and in Canada are. All signs vote to Kerry being elected as the next prime minister I mean president (Seems like I’m getting stupider just by interacting with such morins in this wonderful country); unfortunately, with the way votes are mysteriously lost and rejected I would have to put my money on the idiot Bush winning another election! I’ve done my rambling for now b/c I think I see a spook outside spying on me and my conspiracy theories or rather facts :rolleyes: .

Interesting post Jerry Fletcher :smiley: