Powell goes out in 9.90 during 100m heats, Bolt 10.19

Wow!!! Very quick and no Campbell!!! Crazy. The World Champ doesn’t qualify!

yes she did. bolt put the hammer on powell.

wowwwwwww
holy shitttttt

campbell doesnt qualifying
now that
is
MESSED

She came 4th. How does she qualify? Do Jamaica have a different set up to the US selectionwise?

1 Bolt, Usain 21 Racers Track Club 10.40 9.85 -0.1
2 Powell, Asafa 25 Mvp Track Club 10.30 9.97 -0.1
3 Frater, Michael 25 Mvp Track Club 10.09 10.04 -0.1
4 Anderson, Marvin 26 Unattached 10.15 10.11 -0.1
5 Thomas, Dwight 27 Unattached 10.20 10.22 -0.1
6 Dunkley, Julien 32 Unattached 10.55 10.23 -0.1
7 Wellington, Andre 21 Mvp Track Club 10.59 10.44 -0.1
– Carter, Nesta 22 Mvp Track Club 10.04 DNS -0.1

i think top 4, bc they just said on cvm-tv that she is going.

Did Powell run hard all the way through? If he did I don’t see how he would beat Bolt in Beijing. I think this would play on his mind.

dammit
no tailwind = slower times
grr

lol o well
expected bolt to beat powell

i think bolt will beat powell, bc his start is getting better and from 30-100 he has the advantage. powell did kinda let up.

Only 3 people can go for the individual.

That was disapointing. Bolt cut it off when asafa cut it off. It is like they had that shit planned. Bolt would have beat asafa either way imo. Asafa is not ready yet. Bolt was with asfafa from the start.

Well Powell is capable of beating Gay and Bolt if he produces his 9.74 speed again, but the question is, will he by beijing? i dont think so…

I just think Powell needs to be head and shoulders above everyone to win when it counts. If it’s gonna be a close contest he’s vulnerable. If those guys for the US trials keep dropping those times, he could not medal again in the OG final!!

ya so campbell just gets her relay spot.

did you hear the samething i heard, that campbell made the team?

If they have a system like in the UK, the first 2 go and the 3rd spot is upto the selectors. If so, Campbell could go that way.

maybe so, bc on the american tv station they also said campbell made the team.

Frater stepped up nicely.

She’s kinda lucky then. Although you wouldn’t imagine you would break 10.9 and not qualify!!!

Make sure when the youtube vids come up, its posted up here asap
lol