Poll on what supplement companies most of us use?

Colin Jackon’s creatine…

sorry :eek: i cant afford that.

anyone else

which twinlab version of creatine should i use instead.

Biotest, Biotest, Biotest.

One of the only supplement companies I trust.

I have also used Animal Pak. However, with all the positive talk I’m hearing here about USANA I think I might be switching to them.

So what makes this creatine better than Creapure creatine or any other creatine for that matter?

Chris - is Animal Pak any good or just blown out of the water hype?
If you read the hype it seems great - but what is it like in reality?

I like McDonalds cause they use Alberta Beef! Where do all of you get your beef and is it high quality? Can you trust the company? How about with tuna, or which bread company? How many grams of protein per steak or chicken breast with these companies? Are the carbs in your bread high or low glycemic?

we are testing free range animal products and organic produce…the ones that pass will be on lab recommended.

If its possible could you please test Whole Foods products? Seems like it would be a big scandal if their suppliers were lying about not using antibiotics and hormones and such, but I guess you never know.

Avant labs, Optimum, Xtremeformulations, and various fish oil brands depending on prices at the time. Other then that I am not much of a sup junkie, though, if I want raws I sometimes will go to BAC.

Use the clearwater, megabrite, or searslabs brands for fish oil. The rest is bogus!

what are you basing this on?

You can spend the thousdands to have it tested if you want…or take the advise of a certain member who tests products like medication for a living.

I am trying to find a good protein powder with good kosher certification. For example the Orthodox Union, symbol a U with a circle (O) around it, and the Kof-Kay, symbol a K with what looks like a backwards C, both give good kosher certification. If anyone knows of good products that are certified kosher please inform me which products and who certified it kosher (or just tell me the symbol).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Clemson, can you check out the following link and discuss pros/cons on the pharmaceutical grades offered at this site? Thanks

Fish Oils

“Cons” is right…all of those products are not pharmacuetical grade! Listen…I don’t get any financial kickbacks or money on my site or this site. I post truth…

Carlsons and Jarrows are clean products (not high grade but the better of the others…) I would still go searslabs all the way…

What are the Forums (especially the UK memebers) views on the MuscleTech range?

MuscleTech? You’re joking, right?

I like nutrilite’s double X multivitamins, concentrated fruits and vegetables and their balanced health Omega 3.

After workouts I usually down a nutrilite whey protein shake (3 flavours
20g’s of protein 6g’s of carbs) and their trim advantage protein bars (6 flavours I think). go to www.nutrilite.com for those who are seriously interested in researching these products. leave me a msg if you wanna get your hands on some of this stuff.

Hey dood, nutrilite’s “protein powder” I think is one thing your looking for. here’s a carbon copy off their website i buy it from.

The FDA is giving you a good reason to add soy protein to your diet: it may help reduce your risk of coronary heart disease**. Low in fat and only 45 calories per serving, each scoop is a heart-healthy way to get 8g of soy protein, 2 g of whey protein, all nine essential amino acids, valuable non-essential amino acids, and 12.5mg of isoflavones - a group of phytonutrients found in soy. Also contains calcium and iron. Certified Kosher Dairy and Halal.

no23,

MuscleTech has been discussed before - basically, don’t bother. Spend your money on other products/companies.