Poll on what supplement companies most of us use?

I was thinking of taking a poll on the supplement companies that we have come to trust and use in our strive to offer our athletes (and ourselves) the best nutritional support.

i am currently using alot of bio-test stuff (ZMA, Surge, Grow) and labrada low carb meal replacements. throw in some udos oil and solaray for my vit/min needs. i also really like champion stuff, espically proscore-100 although not using it right now.

Biotest - Tribex-500, Powerdrive
EAS - ZMA, Whey
SIS - Creatine, CLA, L-Glutamine

Just referring to brands and not specific supplements, I like Biotest, Now Foods and SNAC. I also highly recommend www.proteinfactory.com

I also favor Powerdrive’s Biotest.
As for ZMA, I dont know if any company has won my affection. Nightmare and Dave, have you tested other brands prior to selecting EAS and Biotest’s?

Has anyone used Advocare supplements?
We have been contacted by a sales rep, but it sounds like a pyramid scheme. What do you know?

i tested out cytodyne zmass pm and i really didnt like it. only effects i felt were crazy dreams and bit of a hang over the next day.

also tried out solaray’s zma formula. its also alright but not available in canada, although it does have trib mixed in the formula aswell. also worked well and i felt great the next day.

nightmare4d

I try and stick with the big companies:

Biotest (low-carb grow, Surge, powerdrive)
Twinlab - ZMA
EAS - creatine
Designer protein.

I have also used Prolab and AST.

I use Prolab myself. Great company.

Definately Prolab and Biotest

biotest - surge, powerdrive
optimum nutrition - whey, zma

from my experience, both companies seem to produce quality products. also remember, real food is what is most important.

I just pop two horse testicles in the blender, whip 'em up and chug ‘em down every morning!
Seriously though, I have been impressed with BIOTEST, Gaspari Nutrition, Dorian Yates Approved, Chemical Nutrition, and some of EAS’ products…though not all.

EAS-Simply Protein
Usana-Multivitamin(try them 30 minutes before bed:baddevil::slight_smile:
Prolab-Nitrogen(works really well after speed workouts,mixed with 5g glutamine)

I use

1. Optimum Nutrition whey protein
  2. EAS Myoplex meal replacements
    3.LIFE brand nutritional energy bars. (22g carbs, 14g protein, 5.7g fat, no hydrolyzed collagen and only $1.29)
    :smiley:

Clemson, I posted this in the waning days of the old forum, but didn’t you mention go was available in powder form?

I’ve looked at the website, and can’t find it. What gives?

Clemson,

I should have been more specific. The link works fine, but when I go into the shop the only form of go offered is the pre-packaged shakes.

Do you have to know somebody to get the powder mix?

Has anyone tried protein from Beverly International? I hear they are of a high quality. However no Canadain distributor.

I been using Designer Protein for the last year. Tastes great which helps. Clemson I’m keen to try some of the Go recovery you mentioned. I’ll have to see if it’s available in Australia.

Protein- 100% whey from GNC, i tried designer whey and i can’t stand the taste :slight_smile: or the amino profile.

I used to use D ribose from Biotest, but i can’t find it anymore :frowning:

Biotest stopped selling their Ribose-C product because the profit margins were too low. I miss it too.