plyo program

Historically they are for sure meaningful, but I urge not to take the references to genes, proteins etc. literally. DNA was discovered ten years before and insights on the role of genes (and in general of the functioning of the"genetic machinery") has dramatically improved in the last decade.

Some then called “brain sciences” were right on the spot - as only recent “scientific discoveries” finally recognize - in the early early years of 1900,before WW1,WW2 and the forces behind them literally cleared them out in the name of “more modern” and “specific” scientific approaches. The very same can be said for fields like Naturopathy,concepts and findings of which were only to be confirmed by modern biology.
Svincenz,I really do not see your point here. Have you ever read Felix Meerson? No you have not.Have you ever read Hayden? I don’t think so either. And I say this because you would have not said so of their absolute meaningfulness if you only did,regardless any dramatic improvement science may have known over “the last decade”…

Pakewi,
my point is that sometimes, some references are not very meaningful. I really appreciate your insights, but I feel that in this case some reported sentences did not make a lot of sense. For example, what does “This frequency will cause the formation of certain genes” mean?
Maybe, this frequency will cause the expression of certain genes? Because formation of certain genes seems a little bit adventurous.

And what “As a result the proteins generated during training will respond to stimuli during competition in the same manner” means?

Maybe it is the translation, but biologically it doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense.

And no, I did not read anything written by the authors you cite, but I was discussing the extracts reported here.
I’m sure they will be interesting reads.

Get them books,read,and those bits and pieces will make more sense.
If even then they may not make a lot of sense biologically speaking, they still do not seem too arcane when applied to the training world,really,beyond every read,or lack of such.At least in the basic,LOGICAL sense.