outdoor season

Hi, I am a master sprinter 49y/o and 1 year ago tore my hamstring in the World Master’s Indoor championships. Unfortunately I injured it again in May so had to miss the outdoor season. I specifically took the indoor season off to allow things to fully heal. I want to know what things I should start on now that it is March as I would like to race this summer and target the outdoor championships in July. I have basically been moving back and forth between GGP and Strength phases. I live in Canada so won’t be able to hit an outdoor track for a while still. I have implemented 200m tempo runs in recent weeks.
Thanks

Are you seeing a good physiotherapist? Two hamstring injuries within a year isn’t something to take lightly.

Do you do foamrolling?
I find for hammies you need a hard round object like say a cricket ball to foam roll.

Do you do foamrolling?
I find for hammies you need a hard round object like say a cricket ball to foam roll.

have a read of http://www.runningmechanics.com/articles/injury-management-and-rehabilitation/

Thanks. The second pull was just from me being over confident that the injury had healed. I had plenty of therapy after the injury in the form of ART/Accupuncture etc. by July of last year I was back to sprinting at 95% but did no block work.