Notes

Hi
I am seeking lecture notes or training information from Level 1 to 5 of USA coaching program in the sprints. Could anybody who may have these notes and information please email them to me? Cheers:cool:

Aren’t there only 3 levels? And the 3rd level isn’t even a traditional level, but where you do research on your own?

Most of the notes are going to also be dependent on who does the “teaching” or presenting. Kebba (who posts here) might be able to help a bit. Most of basic stuff is published on the USATF website in the coaches’ education section.

Thanks. It does get confusing. 1 minute there is 3 levels then 5 then unknown then 4 etc.

Anyhowz, I once had some level 1 usa sprints papers around 10 years ago from a friend. The information presented to me was clearly more beneficial than what I had from our then level 2 course in Aus!

Who said there were 5 levels? I was pretty much under the impression that there are only 3 levels and for learning purposes essentially only 2 levels (if you are talking about formally doing a Level 1 or a Level 2).

In Aust they split it up to 5 levels.
1 became 1 & 2
2 became 3 & 4
3 was 5

The question is out there if anyone can assist! Are you a coach or athlete fogelson? This topic is directed at coaches who may be able to help.

As Fogelson said, the USATF stuff is here: http://www.usatf.org/groups/Coaches/library/

Thanks. I have read through this stuff. Seeking external info still. Cheers.

We could look at all IAAFRDC info, IAAF New Studies and USATF. Just seeking something similiar to " USATF - Innovations in speed development" with contributions from Jeff Blount, Curtis Frye, Jeff Hoskisson, Remi Korchemny, John Smith et al. I think it was pre 2004.

Cheers

You aren’t going to find anything significant on the internet for free. At best, you’ll find a few clinic notes here and there and they amount to nearly nothing useful since it often lacks context.

Start off with Charlie’s materials as it is probably the best bang for your buck.

If you’re still interested in stuff from USATF, check out this website as it is run by and sells products from many of the individuals who were in charge of creating the coaches education for USATF: http://hpcsport.com/store