Note from Angela Coon

It has been 11 weeks and 1 day since Charlie passed away, but his legacy lives on.

I personally would like to thank all of our members for their continued support, especially during this difficult time for our family. I also want to use this opportunity to tell you all that the site is here to stay. We will keep on fueling spirited, worthwhile training and sports related discussions. We hope as well, the site continues to be a source of knowledge for those interested in the spirit of Charlie’s training, as many of his pupils and partners will continue to enlighten the site with their experiences.

As a token of our appreciation, we will be offering for a very limited time a 40% discount on all our products. Please take advantage of this unique opportunity and keep the discussion going.

Use the discount code summersale to save 40% off your orders for this week only.

Thank you,

Angela Coon
CharlieFrancis.com

I’ve read most of CFTS and have reviewed many old and current threads/posts on this site, I am an American Football player but also a student of exercise science and biology, so this purchase isn’t purely to help myself for performance, but also for knowledge.

Any recommendations on what would be a good next purchase?

I am leaning towards GPP Essentials, but any other recommendations would be helpful, Thanks.

GPP Essentials is a great choice. It is a fantastic film, and Charlie put everything he had into it.

It is a must have.

1: CFTS
2: GPP
3: Van
4: 10 day taper

I have series 2, any reviews on 1?

Workout Series 1 : Speed & Strength

Thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered GPP Essentials.

GPP is a great film, and its on our SUMMER SPECIAL at 40% off till Monday. !

To be fair they are all great films!

Hello guys, its the first time I order something…how does the payment system work? I can’t find anything similar to what I’ve used before

I just ordered GPP essentials and it says “Your order will be completed when payment has been verified. Please check you order status regularly for changes.” - how do I pay for it?

When you have fully checked out and paid for your order, your order status will change from pending to complete. Upon it changing to complete, your digital download is ready for you.

Thats all there is to it.

Hi, which program do you need to run the videos on windows and mac?

Windows Media Player for PC
Flip 4 Mac is required to play the films on Mac.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, that’s what I’m asking…

How do I pay? I can’t find the payment option…

Ange, thanks for extending such a great offer to us all.

I was recently debating what I could afford from my shortlist. Now I have it all.

Thank you

Thank you.

My order has been pending for about 3-4 days now, was there a problem with the payment?

You pay off credit card or bank account?

Paid through Paypal

Please contact info@Charliefrancis.com
and I will also look into this