New piece of strength equipment?

still in Port Huron and will still be heading to East Lansing this fall(looking to transfer somewhere in Florida for junior year), I haven’t run any races since last year actually but performance times are about the same or slightly better in short sprints and improved in longer sprints(speed endurance), so I would have to estimate around 10.9 for 100m.

If you transfer to Florida I suggest saving your loot for therapy with Travis Skaggs…

Hey Prophet, when you get to EL look up my old roommate, Tommy Hoke, he’s now the football strength coach there. Go Blue!

That’s what I was thinking to, but I’m still on the fence as to transferring to FL b/c I might not be able to get in-state rates(working on finding a loophole). If I do not transfer what would be your other suggestions?

Ok, sure. Should I say “Pioneer” sent me? :slight_smile:

Go Blue is Ann Arbor, Go Green is East Lansing.

There is an ART practicioner in St. Johns or Dewitt, which isn’t that far from Lansing.

Also, maybe you should invest in a Safety Squat bar instead of a GHR or reverse hyper. Might be more bang for your buck, since you can increase variety.

Good morning with the SSB are different than GMs with a regular bar. So are squats and box squats.

If he’s doing anything similar to Michigan, you should HIT him.

Yes, I know Go Blue is U of M-that was a joke since I am a U of M fan-despite the terrible conditioning program. Prophet and I have had this discussion before- U of M vs. MSU.

No, he is definitely NOT a HITiot. He is an olympic guy with a very good change of direction running program.

Not sure if he would know me by that, try Joel.