My journey.

Well I decided to start a journal for 2006. Some general info about my current status and goals.
I am a footballer. [Soccer]. I am 16 years old. 55-56kg 167-168cm. 20m sprint - 3.35. 50m sprint - 7.35. Standing long jump 2.24m. {Handtimed}. Not exactly sure on current strength levels, but I can say for sure they are very bad.

I have a dream. I have the whole of 2006 to train towards that dream. I turn 17 on november 28th 2006. I need to be peaking for trials, in early January 2007. So basically I have 1 year to train for that date in early January.

My physical goals by January 2007 are: to be fit for football. To be strong and fast for football. The most important one is the speed, as that has always been my problem, but obviously they are all of great importance.

Technical goals are:

I have weekly goals and an annual goal, which is the area I want to improve the most in 2006. My annual goal is groundball control [receiving the ball on the ground or any height below head height] and short passing. My weekly goals are variable, depending upon where I think my game needs most work. Also each day has a technical ‘theme’ throughout the whole of 2006. Here are the themes:

Monday - driving the ball / chipping the ball.

Tuesday - ball familiarity.

Wednesday - Volleying the ball.

Thursday - Improvisation.

Friday - curling the ball.

Saturday - ball familiarity.

Sunday - none.

Now these ‘theme’ as I call them, will stay the same throught the whole year. HOWEVER this doesn’t mean I will work on the daily ‘theme’ each day, if I am sore or fatigued. Now, obviously all the themes would place alot of stress on my body if done at match pace, but obviously, to begin with at least, I will be doing them at a slower and easier pace. I have split them up so that the higher stress themes ie kicking the ball, are followed by lower stree themes like ball familiarity [juggling etc].

Well then, so far for my tecnique we have an annual goal, a daily theme a weekly goal [variable] and there is one other technique area - dribbling. Like anything dribbling is highly stressful if done at match pace, perhaps more so then kicking due to the rapid changes of direction etc. Obviously I will be doing my dribbles at a slower pace, and keeping a variety each day between the dribbles used, to prevent overuse. So I have four areas to work on daily - annual goal, weekly goal, theme and dribbling. I may as well list my dribbles I want to improve upon greatly in 2006, in order of importance even if no one will know what they are!

1. Steering the ball.
  2. Stepovers.
  3. Lateral burst.
  4. Turns.
  5. Stamp.
  6. Elastico.
  7. Juninho.
  8. Roulette.
  9. Rivaldo.
  10. Seal.
  11. Hocus pocus.
  12. Rainbow.

Funny names!

Ok now thats my stats and goals. Now I have suffered alot of injuries in 2005, mainly PSOAS [hip flexor region] glut and hamstring. All the physios I have seen are useless. So I have tried to identify, myself, what the problem [s] are. I have identified that I have a tight PSOAS particuarly on my right side, and a tight back. Now I’m not sure if I will be able to get any therapy for these problems. I had an MRI scan on my lumbar spine, and will get the results soon. I don’t know if that will reveal anything, but I doubt therapy will be affordable after the MRI. The only type of massage I CAN get is from my dad. He has done no massage courses, but his massages seem to help. He goes deep, and hard. Anyway its the best i’ve got at the moment. I don’t know what sort of training you can/can’t do with a tight PSOAS and back, but I doubt I will be able to get proper therapy for a little while at least so I will just have to do no maximal movements [no sprints at 100% and no technique at 100% speed] until my PSOAS and back are looser.

Now to the training. I have ordered the Gpp essentials DvD finally, and once it arrives, hopefully that will give me a more sound idea on correct training procedures. I have no idea how to periodise everything to ensure peaking for January 2007. I was thinking to start out with, to stick to flying sprints around 30m building up to about 90% top speed, body weight work [push ups and chin ups] tempo runs around 1000m, split squats 10x3, pool work mixed in with tempo, [not using my legs as that would tighten PSOAS further].

So week 1 might look like this:

Monday:

10 min warm up [for the warm up I just jog around for a few mins, and do some lunges, high knees etc.]

30m buildups 90% x4 walk back recovery.
3 min rest.
Split squat 20kg 10x3 with 3 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
40 push ups x4 with 3 min recoveries.
3 min rest.
12 chin ups x4 with 3 min recoveries.

Technique work for monday - 20 mins total.

5 mins on each area - annual goal, weekly goal, theme and dribbling. I will do all this at a slowish pace, to prevent injuries. Once I feel 100% the volume of my technique will increase first [say 10 mins on each area] and then the intensity [say one area a day done at game speed]. I doubt that will happen anytime soon though.

10 min cool down [for cool down I jog around slowly for 10 mins.

Tuesday:

[5 min warm up and 10 cool down on low intensity days, same as monday except duration is 5 shorter].

500m tempo done at around 65% effort. Run 100m walk 100m run 100m walk 100m run 100m.
2 min walk to my waterhole.
30m freestyle x 3 with 1 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
30m back stroke x 2 with 1 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
30m freestyle.

Technique the same on monday to saturday - 20 mins, 5 minutes each on the 4 areas.

Wednesday:

30m build ups x3 90% with walk back recoveries.
2 min rest.
Push ups 40 x 3 with 3 min recovery.
2 min rest.
Pull ups 10 x 3 with 3 min recoveries.

Thursday:

500m tempo done at around 65% effort. Run 100m walk 100m run 100m walk 100m run 100m.
30m freestyle x 2 with 1 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
30m back stroke
1 min rest.
30m breastroke.
1 min rest.
30m freestyle.

Friday:

30m build ups x3 90% with walk back recoveries.
3 min rest.
Split squat 15kg 10x3.
1 min rest.
Push ups 40 x 3 with 3 min recoveries.
2 min rest.
Pull ups 10 x 3 with 3 min recoveries.

Saturday:

30m freestyle x 2 with 1 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
30m back stroke
1 min rest.
30m breastroke.
1 min rest.
30m freestyle.

Sunday: complete rest.

There thats what I was thinking to do the first week of 2006. Remember 20 mins of technique each day on top of the physical work. And remember my tight PSOAS [its not super tight I don’t think but im sure its not good] and tight lower back. I will be getting a massage from my dad every day for therapy.

Here is what I use to monitor my training:http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35MXJMLZJ8SXC08A4083MI1O56 [tiny file].

Red font = high intensity.
Orange = medium intensity.
Blue font = low intensity.
Black font = no intensity [complete rest].

I will post it up at the end of each week, so if anyone is willing to help me, they can quickly check it to make sure i’m not overdoing it.

As far as regeneration techniques go, should I keep a record of those as well? eg monday ice bath for 10 mins, 20 min light massage on PSOAS and lower back… etc.

There finished!! Wow that was the longest post i’ve ever done! Feel free to comment, and I will post how my first day of training goes at the start of January.

Merry christmas to all. :slight_smile:

PSOAS problems are very common–make sure you don’t force any stretches or you risk damaging the tissue.

Your warm-up needs to be more than 10 minutes, especially for a beginner athlete. It will serve as a way of conditioning I am sure and also lead to better performances in speed. Jogging for 10 minutes is good, but then move into easy stretches, then some callisthenics (crunches, burpees, push-ups, etc.), then maybe some more stretching, rotations of the joints (ankle, knees, hips, shoulders, neck), then drills (you can do skips, high knees, butt kicks, etc.).

Most importantly, make sure you do the training. That’s the thing you need the most is the training. Sometimes 110% effort in a 70% perfect plan is better than 60% effort in a 90% perfect plan.

Thanks you very much for replying.

Ah so stretching has to be very light for the hip flexor, that could be part of my problem, I usually stretch it pretty intensly.

How does this sound for a warm up plan?

3 min very slow jog shaking arms around loosely by side.
1 min walking around shaking legs and arms.
2 min medium pace jog.
1 min very slow jog shaking legs and arms around loosely by side.
1 min medium pace jog.
1 min walking around shaking arms around loosely by side.
Hip flexor lunge stretch 15 seconds x2.
Lunges 20m x2 with walk back recovery.
10 push-ups.
30 seconds rest.
slow high knees 20m x2 with walk back recovery.
seated hamstring stretch [with ankle tucked into groin] 15 seconds x2.
slow carioca 20m x2 with walk back recovery.

Does that sound decent? And I would use that before every session both on the high CNS days and the low CNS days?

What about after training what sort of stretching would be advised after training for my needs [back, PSOAS]? It seems microstretching is a good idea, but I cannot find a microstretching program anywhere. So the program is ok, shouldn’t cause any injuries?

About your last comment - I know, its just a matter of not being injured to do the training!!

Thank you very much for replying.

Just jog lightly for 10 minutes. Don’t get fancy when you don’t need to be. You shouldn’t be out of breath, but you should be sweating. Stretch your whole body (calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexor, adductors, etc.), not just a couple groups. Just work in the order I listed as it is simple and safe:

-Jogging
-Light Stretching
-Callisthenics
-Stretching (may include some dynamics)
-Joint Rotations (it could be before the 2nd stretching)
-Drills

It’s not fancy, but it will get you warm and loose if you do it right.

The GPP DVD has a thorough warm-up and details why each is used and what to do. When you get the DVD, you can follow that.

Microstretching is fine, but you’re over thinking this. Your problem is probably that you are going too intense with the stretches, especially with too little of a warm-up and without anybody of experience to monitor you. Take it easy on your PSOAS, just stretch lightly and have the therapy do its work.

Agreed w/ everything Davan said, but one little bit I’d suggest–you can do quite a lot towards not getting tight and avoiding pulls and such by just going easily through ROM without even trying to increase it. Just do some “stretching” movements without the “stretch” part, you’ll be amazed how much you get/keep mobility this way if you’re consistent.

Thank you very much for your time and help Davan. I will follow the warm up you listed. Well I do my training by myself or with my dad helping me so no I don’t have anyone of experience to monitor me. Thank you also for your advice Juggler. So the stretching movement is just holding a stretch eg hip flexor lunge stretch, but not actually stretching it just holding in that position?

Thats great, I have my warm up worked out. As far as the cool down goes, would 10 min light jogging be the way to go?

Also I have some good news. I am going up to Brisbane to visit my Aunt and Uncle in early January and there is a Chiropractor I found on activerelease.com who does ART. His certifications are Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Spine. Hopefully I can get in and have a few sessions while I am up there [possibly up there for 2 weeks].

BTW my hamstrings are extremely flexible but everywhere else is average except the PSOAS.

Also should I ice my PSOAS and back after training?

Many thanks, I appreciate it so much.

Soccer-wise, I like what you’re doing. Remember to work everything both ways; a player that is equally skilled with the left foot as he is with the right is a much more valuable asset to the team and will impress whoever you’re trying out for. At your level you should already be proficient with both, but your goal should be to excel with both feet.

For the PSOAS, consider using a roller. I, as well as a few other people here, use a soup can for myofascial release on the muscle. It’s the lazy man’s version of a foam roller. Anyways, this thing can do wonders for loosening up muscles, in particular in the PSOAS region. I’ll see if I can dig up the link to that article with pictures and how to do each muscle group.

I’ll look through your plan a little later when my head is clearer, but don’t forget to practice with other people! You can work on all the technique, ball handling, shooting, and touch drills you want but in the end your gonna need to be able to play the game. Don’t forsake scrimmages or pickup matches with friends or whoever, as other people can help you to learn something new and will help to expose your weaknesses so you know what to work on. These games also allow you to practice something you can’t teach yourself on your own - vision. Field vision is of the utmost importance, and that’s how I got by for many years. Physically, I wasnt the greatest, but I had the best vision on the field and was smart enough to outplay players that were more talented and skilled than myself. Once you’ve developed this awareness, and then combine that with your newly acquired physical tools and soccer skills, that will get you to where you want to be.

Good luck, and I’ll get back in a bit with my thoughts on your design.

Thanks alot for replying Mister C. My left foot is not quite as good as my right, but its not far off, and if I can train consistently for a year, my left and right will both be good in most aspects [receiving the ball, striking the ball etc]. I am not a beginner to football, I have been playing ever since I could walk, I am just a begineer to conditioning [weights, speed, fitness etc]. Previously for fitness I would just do shuttle runs or a 2 mile run as hard as I could. Not smart! It got me quite fit though, I could do 14.7 on the beep test when I was 14 years old, but it was responsible for injuries, and I’m just lucky I’ve got this website now!

I know what you mean about playing with others. But trials are over so I won’t be able to play in a team next year. BUT in about 6 months, I may be able to train with a team around 1-2 times a week which would be perfect - train with other players 1-2 times a week for 6 months before trialing with the accademy. For the next year of my development however, I feel technique, and the physical side of things [most notably speed] is the most important thing for me. I know what you mean about field vision though. However in my experience, field vision is largely dependant upon ball control. If your ball control is to the level of automatic [as a motor skill] in all areas, then you don’t have to look at the ball so much, but can use your eyes to see where your opponents and teamates are positioned. You know what I mean? I agree though, playing the game is what its about at the end of the day.

Thanks for the soup can tip, ill give it a google.

Thanks alot for being so helpful everyone. :slight_smile:

EDIT: can the hip flexor [PSOAS etc] translate to lower glut pain?

Right, this can aid, well, un-tightness, if you see what I mean. You’ll find your body wanting to give more ROM if it’s okay with it, but you don’t have to use all the ROM available to loosen up. I think it may actually be better than stretching for ppl who keep getting pulls and the like.

My epic post…

Thoughts:
Tempo
I don’t like how you combine tempo with pool on the tempo days. I think you would be better served doing one or the other. Your best bet would be to do a standard running tempo on grass on Tuesday and Saturday, and then do an all-pool tempo on Thursday. This setup would be optimal because Thursday can be kind of your break day in the middle of the week that will keep you fresh for your last two, and the other two days will get you fit in the traditional way and condition your muscles and tendons to prevent injury. Your tempo volume and recovery needs to be adjusted big time as well. 500m is simply not enough, and it seems a bit lazy to me (not accusing you of being lazy, just commenting). I would say at least 1600m of tempo is in order, and you’ll find that this will contribute a ton towards your fitness. Since you’ll be getting the GPP DVD soon, I suggest that you start with tempo volumes around 1600m for the first week or two, and then work your way up to 2200m of tempo, as will be shown when you get the DVD. For the rest on the tempo, no more than a 50m walk between reps (which I find to be a little much, but it’s a good place to start and work down), and 200m walk between sets. Also, in lieu of these walks it also works well to do abs or pushups as you can save some time and build up your fitness at the same time. For example, run the 100, do 25 abs, walk 10m, run the 100, do 15 pushups, walk 10m, etc. This would also be good so you can move these GS movements to your tempo day and allow more time for quality work on your hard days by removing them there. You could do it in sets of 500m, and do three of them to start out with. You’ll find this physically challenging the first couple of times, but after a week you’ll see your fitness soar and be able to progress well.

Your excel spreadsheet
Why not just update your online training log each day with what you did, and then keep the excel file for your own references. Everything you have in the spreadsheet can easily be put online in a post. That’s what most here do, and it would allow people to comment on what you’re doing midweek and save everyone the time of downloading a new .xls file each week. Just a thought.

Your overall plan
I think you’ve got the right idea, but you just need a little bit more direction. On your speed day, 3x30m buildups to 90% will do almost nothing to really help you and get you the speed you want. I suggest short accelerations with relatively short recovery, and you can advance the distance every other week until, months from now, your working on runs in the 40-60m range. Also, once you start getting to distances out to 30m then you can also do some max speed work along with cone drills, but that’s for another time. In the weight department, it also seems like you don’t have enough. The squat is a good place to start, but a few other exercises wouldn’t hurt. Again, you can ditch the pushups on M/W/F as they can easily be put on the tempo days. For starters, you can go squat, pull-ups, and another posterior chain movement such as a good morning, RDL, or SLDL. Another thing to consider is periodizing your weight training; you can’t work at 10x3 all year, or you will just hit a plateau and stop improving. Search around for that, I’m sure you’ll find something that works.

Finally, with all this advice (warranted or not), I put together what I would envision a good week 1 would be. Nice short accelerations to start out with, and then as you get faster and used to that you can lengthen them out. Overall volume for speed work in your case should probably not exceed 300-350m, since your also do soccer technique work quite often. Oh yeah, and accelerations are in the 95-98% range. Don’t hold back too much; your chance of getting injured at these short distances to start out with are very low, especially if you’ve warmed up well.

Sample training plan…

New week 1 setup…

Monday - Acceleration
Full Warm-Up (as described by Davan)
10x10m (30 seconds recovery)
3 minute rest
10x15m (45 seconds recovery)
Technique Work you have planned
Walk to weightroom
Focus on compound movements, pick 3 or 4 and do them
Cooldown

Tuesday - Tempo
Full Warm-Up
3x(100+100+100+100+100) (for the +, do some sort of GS movement and then walk an additional 20m, walk 200m between each set)
Technique work
Cooldown

Wednesday - Acceleration
Full Warm-Up
10x10m (30 seconds recovery)
3 minute rest
10x150m (45 seconds recovery)
Technique work you have planned
Weightroom, again, 3-4 big compound movements
Cooldown

Thursday - Pool Tempo
I don’t use pool tempo, so do here whatever you’d do on a pool session
Technique work
Cooldown

Friday - Acceleration
Full WU
10x10 (30 seconds recovery)
3 minute rest
10x150m (45 seconds recovery)
Technique work you have planned
Weightroom, 3-4 compound movements
Cooldown

Saturday - Tempo
3x(100+100+100+100+100) (for the +, do some sort of GS movement and then walk an additional 20m, walk 200m between each set)
Technique work
cooldown

Sunday - Rest

This would be the basic template, and you would adjust it weekly as you advance and to target new things. Any questions just ask, and I hope you don’t find me too overbearing here, I’m just trying to help :slight_smile:

Listen to Mister C… a good post.

You need to seriously have some more volume on the low intensity days (maybe not to start, but to work into it). It does seem like lazy talk to have anything under 1000m of tempo (which in itself is lazy if that’s all you do).

WOW! Thanks alot man! No I don’t find you to overbearing at all!

Yeah I thought some people might think I was lazy with the amount of tempo etc… Look that week I had planned was just to adjust to training again, since I have been off training for a long time and am not fit. Also I am very wary of injuring myself again… I was just going to that very low amount of training until the DvD came. It was basically an ‘adapt to training week.’ I was planning to have 1000m tempo in the second week. I am not lazy! I am just cautious as I have seriously overtrained in the past [I would do maximal shuttle sprints then be working on technique for 6-7 hours]!

So it is safe to do that amount of volume and intensity my first week back? And with my tight hip and back?

Also with the technique work, like I mentioned before I will be slowly increasing the volume and intensity as I progress. That in itself will aid in increasing my work capacity i feel.

The template - Yeah i see what you mean, I will just post all the info that the template contains like my heart rate etc on a daily basis, and will post the load etc at the end of the week. I see what you mean about downloading the file, so I will take that on board, thanks for the advice.

I wasn’t planning to work at 10x3 that was just until I got the DvD!! Is 10x3 a good place to start though for the first couple of weeks, for all the weights? Until progressing onto a different set and rep scheme [ie more maximal strength].

So is it safe to do this training in my current condition? If I warm up properly, do the accel at 95%, do the 1600m of tempo and do posterior chain work like RDL [which places stress on lower back] should I still be fine?

I will spend the rest of the year [the next 7 days] getting massages from my dad on my back and hip region. We have a massage roller [wooden one] would that be good to use?

Based on the info you have given me this will be my new week 1 [I hope this is safe for me to do in my current condition]

Monday:

Davan’s warm up.

10x10m 30 second recovery.
3 min rest.
Technique [20 mins low intensity]
3 min rest.
Split squat 10x3. 3 min recoveries.
3 min rest.
RDL 10x2 [very light weight as I have never done these before and I want to avoid severe DOM’s and I need to take it easy on the lower back as well.] 3 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
pull ups 10x4 with 3 min recoveries.
3 min rest.
Bench press 10x3 with 3 min recoveries.

Cool down.

Tuesday:

Davan’s warm up.

1290m tempo.
Run 100m, 20 push ups, walk 30m, run 100m, 20 push ups walk 200m x5
Technique.
cool down.

Wednesday:

Davans warm up.

5x10m 45 sec recovery.
2 min rest.
5x15m 1 min recovery.
3 min rest.
Technique
3 min rest.
Military press 10x3 with 3 min recoveries.
2 min rest.
Cable front pulldown 10x3 with 3 min recoveries. [WG lat pull down]

I thought it might be good, at least for now to have lower body weight just on monday and friday.

Thursday:

Davans warm up.

Pool work - more recovery then tempo.

Freestyle 30m x 3 with 1 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
Back stroke 30m x 3 with 1 min recoveries.
1 min rest.
Freestyle 30m x 3 with 1 min recoveries.
5 min rest.
Technique work.

Cool down.

Friday:

5x15m with 30 second recovery.
2 min rest.
Technique work.
3 min rest.
Split squat 10x2 with 3 min recovery.
3 min recovery.
RDL 10x2 with 3 min recovery.
2 min rest.
Chin ups 12x4 with 3 min recovery.
3 min rest.
Military press 10x3 with 3 min recovery. [instead of bench as push ups on saturday].

Cool down.

Saturday:1290m tempo.
Run 100m, 20 push ups, walk 30m, run 100m, 30 lying leg raises walk 200m x3
Technique.

Cool down.

Tempo is the same on saturday as tuesday except one lot of the pushups is swapped with lying leg raises.

Phew!! Thanks so much for your post Mister C, and I just hope I can complete this training injury free! :slight_smile:

You should remain injury free with this approach. You are alternating high intensity with low intensity and should be seeing good improvements in fitness, flexibility, strength, speed etc. Just remember the warm-up and cool down parts are critical and you will be fine my man. Mister C and Davan, excellent posts as always.

Thanks alot for the reassuring words. I hope I do remain injury free. I am pretty sure it is just a tight hip [mainly right side] and tight lower back that is my problem. The next 7 days are pure therapy, with massage, epsom baths, and doing the ‘stretching’ Juggler described - just holding the position. Im sure a whole week on pure therapy will help alleviate my problems somewhat and prepare me for 2006!

Yes Davan and Mister C always give informative posts!

Very much appreciated everyone who is helping me.

For the massage roller, try it out and see how it feels. Compare the wooden one you have with a soup can, and then go with the one you like better.

What you have is fine for a week 1. Just remember your gonna want to up the volume of tempo a bit, as well as the short accelerations, each week. These would top out at 2200m and 350m respectively. As for the weightlifting progression, that will probably be the most difficult to come up with. The DVD doesn’t prescribe sets and reps for the weights, so you’ll have to do some exploring to find what you’re looking for.

OK thanks for the advice. With the massage roller, should I go deep on the back and hip region? Im just not sure how deep it should be.

Yeah I will up the volumes accordingly. Thanks for your help, I’m on the right track now.

Work into it. It will hurt at first, I am sure. Make sure it’s not rubbing on the bone.

Ok thanks.

EDIT: BTW does ‘glut’ pain, on the sitting bones and around the whole buttock area basically, come from the hip? I mean its not glut pain like a muscle injury, but more like a nerve, is the best way to describe it. It hurts when I bend over to pick something up. Does that sound like its PSOAS or hip related?

Sorry if thats vague, but thats the best description I can give.

Update:

I got the results of the MRI of my lumbar spine back today: they said there are no abnormalities. But when I bend over to pick something heavy up, I still have a pain on my inner glut [sitting bone]. I am seeing a chiropractor on the 9th of january, who is ART qualified. Hopefully he will fix all my problems [tight hip, glut pain, rotator cuff pain]. Anyway I have decided to start training next week anyway, but only my technical work. So week 1 will be Davans warm up, followed by 20 mins technique, and then a cool down. I will complete this 6 days out of the week. I don’t think I should do sprints and weights in my current physical state. After I have had ART I will hopefully begin my physical training as described in my previous post.

Happy new year. :slight_smile:

2/1/06

HR=47 (bpm)

Started training today.

Legend:

High intensity = Red font.

Medium intensity = Orange font.

Low intensity = Blue font.

30 min warm up.

20 min technical - 5 min annual goal, 5 min dribbling [steering the ball - basically running with the ball changing direction etc], 5 min driving the ball, 5 min high ball control with front of foot.

10 min cool down.

Duration = 60 mins.
RPE = 2.5.
Quality = 2.
Load = 150.

Training went very well, I am rusty which I knew I would be with the injury lay off’s. The extended warm up was good, and will aid me in increasing my general fitness. My upper right back [rotator cuff] is still sore and I felt it a little on the kicking. No other problems though which is great.

Therapy for today involved a 5 min cool shower after training, 20 min light lower body stretching, 10 min self massage on quadriceps with massage roller. A 30 min medium tissue massage on my rotator [20 min] and adductor [10 min] done by my dad. Also I will be booking in for ART tommorrow, which will hopfully fix all my issues. Hopefully I can start conditioning soon but for now, I feel that would be a bad risk.

Overall a good first day training. :slight_smile: