my diet w/ help of clemson

changes…

I will go into detail about this more on my site but cooking with the oil is key…milk is very flexible, and cream is for deserts.

Later I will post all 8 cocktails depending on your needs and abilities.

leaving for south beach today…my weight as been varying a bit lately. i was up to 194 at one point but today i weighed in at 191. i’m having a hard time telling my bodyfat but i def leaned out a little.

ccardill-How much a month do you spend on all this food and supplements?

$30/mth hpf liquid vitamin
$40/mth dr. sears fish oils (if i can afford it)
70/30 milk protein isolate/micellar casein from protein factory $7.43 per pound so per month that would be around $50
Post-workout - $1 each = $10-15 per month
BCAA is very cheap probably about $10 per month

Supps = $100-$150 per month

I have no idea how much I spend on food, but I know its alot. I’ll try to figure it out…since I’ve got back from South Beach I’ve been slacking and have not been preparing my food so its been more expensive. I want to get to 200 lbs. by the June so I have my work cut out for me.

Wow…$150 just on supplements. I wonder how much it is for the real food.

ccardill,

Ok…time for stange 2…shoot an email and lets get up to 200.

As for the supplement tree part 2 dell dell, give me two weeks. I will be doing it live from Calgary!

i guess its kind of expensive but this is how i rationalize it…

i take 2 protein shakes a day which cost about $1 each…you can’t find a meal for a $1

post workout is a must and i’ve made that as cheap as possible

i love the hpf liquid vitamin. i feel better throughout the day since i’ve been taking it…def worth the $30 and imo prob the most important supplement that i take

plus, i’m spending my money on improving myself so to me its worth it.

clemson and i are working on stage 2…if anyone is interested, i will try to post my diet and training (to an extent, can’t give away everything) so people on the forum see what i’m doing and my progess.

ccardill,

Give away modules and structure with now details of the following…

The anabolic indicator calculator

The clemson cocktail recipes (all eight are top secret)

anything in training is fine…let’s get input…

i was thinking along the same lines.

$30/month for the hpf multi?? Buy it from advantagesupplements.com and u only pay $11.99 per bottle. It’ll save u $6/month. :slight_smile: :cool:

prophet…thanks!

ok i lost about 5 pounds when i went to south beach. the interesting thing is that since i’ve gotten back i’ve maintained that that bodyweight eating like i used to when i was 145 lbs.

stage 2 start weight = 186

i’ll update my weight every sunday and every night i’ll post what i ate and a brief description of my training.

7:45am
hpf liquid vitamin
clemson cocktail
4 dr. sears fish oil caps

10am
1 can tuna w/ tomatoes & celery

1pm
2 pieces fish
string beans and corn

3:45pm
clemson cocktail

6pm
3 slices pizza
4 garlic nots
i got f*ed cause of a work function…unplanned meals are a killer

7-8pm training
Squat day
Bodyweight Squats
Barbell Squats
Lunges
Split Squat

8pm - 1st postworkout
40g whey/80g dextrose

10pm - 2nd postworkout
whey, yogurt, some other goodies

10:30-11pm - Bedtime

*I missed my early breakfast today and my dinner sucked…so much for starting off well

Glad you’re posting this.

Is this cocktail a type of MRP?

Were the lunges bodyweight? Seems sort of repetitive with split squats.
Bodyweight squats a warm-up or really part of the workout?

i can’t get into the details of the cocktail…clemson will eventually post this info. its more a protein shake then mrp though.

lunges are weighted. as for the lunges and split squats being repetitive, clemson can probably answer that question better than me. bodyweight squats are a very small part of the workout.

i’m not going to get into sets and reps schemes with the workout unless clemson gives me the ok and if its fine, i’ll post the entire workout so people can give feedback on everything.

Your last meal seems small. Are you able to say what the other “other goodies” are?

i am not able to say but the main part of the meal is whey and yogurt.

Fire out the rep schemes since this is a hypertrophy phase with small changes for strength…no secrets what your goals are! Bodybuilding done with multi-joint exercises are fine.

ccardill are you planning to do anything with this muscle other than look good? If you are I’d lean towards more maximal strength training (3-5 reps) with more sets in order to induce hypertrophy.