Me at a local masters meet

Damn I look tight. And no spring in my legs. Oh well I guess I should not have had two pitches of beer the night before :slight_smile: Oh well I’ve got my work cut out for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrnvh3WtW8

Sorry about the bad quality. Im lane 7 white shorts.

Do you all think some flexibility training and plyos would help my technique. My legs look so flat and I have no leg seperation.

Thanks

Yah u look fine. Why aren’t you out golfing though.

What did you run there?

better yet go play cricket.

The funny thing is, I’ll probably be doing the same. The 90 year old record is very beatable.

Looks like you won! Congratulations =)

Can’t say much about your form from that angle and youtube quality. Looks like you are a bit out of shape though, but don’t worry this early in the season. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is this? Australia?

:smiley:

I was probably bloated from all the beer and fried food…

Its outside of new york city. Nice facility though.

I’d rather play tennis.I love to run what can I say. I ran a sloppy 7.5. Not too shabby for a 37 yo office worker w/3 kids! It’s tough to live the “real athlete life” when you’ve got bills to pay.

I thought it looked pretty good. You’ll start to get more comfortable as your season progresses.

How much mobility/flexibility work do you do?

None right now. I should know better.

If you really want to laugh you have to see me struggle to finish a 200. II will post it later.It was funny to watch myself.

and unless you are doing it yourself you can’t appreciate how hard it is :o keep at it :slight_smile:

Do you know the guy screaming as if he was at a dog race?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

how much do you train?

Way to go; stay with it and things will improve.
Good job!:slight_smile:

MIKE NIKE

Well done.

How much flexibility is he doing, probably none at home with 3 kids wanting to play and jumping around.

Prob one of the local Jersey gamblers :smiley:

2-3x/week of running 1x week lifting. I would like to get more serious but it’s hard to self coach.

I have to be honest. I should just do some of thier gymnastics routines. My girls would probably laugh at me but, I bet I would be able to move a hell of alot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOg4dfr9zk

LOL

I was so damn sore the next day. I ran a 24.9

I wanted to just coast behind someone but there was only one other guy in my heat and he’s pretty good for his age 22 sec 200. I got smoked. It’s all good. Let’s see what happens when I drop 10 pounds and train better!!!

Hey, you finished well in your heat in the 60 and survived the 200.

Drop a few pounds, get some plyos in there and you’ll be dropping your times. Just make sure your having a good time, thats all that matters.