Max Velocity and Speed End.

Looking for some suggestions…

From experience what are some of the best workouts to develop mamimal velocity for a 100 meter runner?

and

From experience what are some of the best workouts to develop speed end. for a 100 meter runner

Its all in the Van’04 video download. Also the CFTS ebook. You can also search for examples.

I have read the CFTS book… but I am looking for some examples of personal experiences

You’re never going to find a perfect workout for either so don’t even bother asking.

If you want to improve max velocity work with distances from 30-60ish and do runs with full rest. That’s basically the basis of working on max v.

If you want to improve speed endurance for a 100 meter then work distances of 150 or lower and you want to rest long enough to be able to run near max. There’s also speed endurance with incomplete recovery where you would run the distances slower and have less of a recovery time.

Ins and outs (accelerate for distance, hold for distance, accelerate for distance) over 60-90m. How you change these in a build up between competitions is covered exactly with an entire 12 week programme in the Van’04 dvd. See my reviews in the Reviews section of the website.