materials needed to create training program

No, I also get a pixelated display. It used to work.
My GPP version is dated 2009 as the date when I downloaded it.
My Pc and its software (eg windows version) has obviously had multiple updates since 2009, but I dont know what/when things have changed that has caused the issue.

The usual thing when acquiring a product is to state system requirements (if any). Eg xMB of disc storage, version 8 of windows or above, Realplayer media, … and so on.
And info on any any historic upgrades for older versions.

But this is all speculation on generalities. The easiest thing is for Angie to specify the system requirements before I baffle myself and everyone else on what may be completely wrong on my part !!

yeah I’ve been lucky with that, I kept all my downloads still on the original laptop which itself I haven’t updated lol I have a lot of videos and papers on that thing. Good Job I work in IS and know what Im doing… Ish

SO I haven’t had much degregation… But yeah truth is data degrades, each time you save or move a digital item it will have some “dithering” which effectively adds noise but allows the file to be smaller (its how MP3 is created)

That’s cool Actuary400m.

Well, the word of mouth advertising is unmatched in a world where constant “sharing” can work against our enjoying of content.

Thanks AJ.

Charlie never expected me to continue with the site. He forgot that I was who pushed him to do it in the first place.

We can all be grateful that the content here has been a result of a great deal of push and perseverance and time and energy from both Charlie and I and all of you here on the site. Thank you.