KUDOS CF and co. !!

Let me first clarify that I am not a CF zealot. But since I joined this forum a couple years back I have been introduced to a vast amount of information that has expedited my development as a coach.
The discussion forums, the GPP essentials, the Vancouver dealio, and the other videos have given a method to my coaching madness. The info gained from the various facets on this site has not only given me theory to consider but also, practice. Deeper discussion, accompanied by my own abibility to modify based upon the young athletes I work with has done several things as well;

1. Minimized injuries
  2. help in evaluating talent and potential
  3. build programs for various athletic levels (1st time athletes, various grades in HS and middle school
  4. be deliberate in my program planning and articulate goals of training much better
  5. build a recovery module into GPP and SPP

These are just a few things. This has been a great resource for me in many ways.

I am not paid nor will I be paid for saying all of this, I’m not even getting a autographed pic of Sanya Richards (although I would like one).:smiley: but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.
If I give a shout out to all the facilitators and contributors I may forget someone so I hope you know who you are.