Kobe Bryant, guilty or innocent

Hi Forum,

I know, but I had to hear what the forum thinks about the current events concerning Kobe Bryant and his current troubles. What do you all think?

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

innocent. .

Don’t know???

What I do know is that a World Class Athlete shouldn’t bang these broads without condoms!

What the HELL was he thinking? :confused:

There are females on this site and I suggest that you be a little more sensitive with your crude comments.

Let’s see Mr. Political Correctness…

How should I word it to satisfy your sensitivity?

I don’t know if he is innocent or not, I don’t have enough info to make a decision. Real Deal your funny but your right, what is he doing, he has a wife he could be passing on stds to her. It’s amazing that he would not use a condom, just mind blowing.

Guilty…but he will get off…again!

Innocent Of Rape…Guilty Of Stupidity
10 RULES OF CHEATING ON UR SPOUCE

1. REMEMBER FATAL ATTRACTION
  2. REMEMBER SINGLE WHITE FEMALE
  3. REMEMBER ITS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE
  4. REMEMBER YOUR WEDDING VOWS
  5. LEAVE BEFORE THE SITUATION GETS TOO "HARD " TO DEAL WITH

IF ALL ELSE FAILS

1. NEVER CHEAT WITH ANYONE WITH ANYONE WHO HAS LESS TO LOSE THAN U…CALCULATE ALL RISKS.
    7.LEAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THE ACT…LIKE “PREZ CLINTON”
  2. STAY AWAY FROM CRAZY CHICKS !!!
    9.GET IN …GET OUT…TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
  3. ALWAYS WERE CONDOMS…S#!T CAN COME BACK AND BITE U IN THE ASS …OR WORSE
    OH YEAH…ALWAYS SAY PLEASE AND THANKYOU : )

Young, rich, alone, … Guilty or innocent?

Does it really matter?

Will be proven innocent.

To qoute AC/DC - “Money Talks”

This is worse than speculating on the outcome of the olympics. No one here has any real basis on which to make any determination. Right now, according to our legal system, he must be presumed innocent. Although I think everyone can agree he is certainly at least guilty of stupidity.

No one outside of the investigators has seen any of the evidence so all you are going on is perception, likability and innuendo.

However, remember the golden rule…he who has the gold ($$$) makes the rules! I think it is unlikely that the case will stick regardless of whether on not he is actually guilty (I guess I’m a bit cynical about our criminal justice system.)

Good rules…

Rule #8 is not to be underestimated. My motto is: “I’d rather date a ugly sane chick that a pretty insane one.”

What made you assume that I’m a Mr?

Are you trying to tell us now that you are a female?

Nevertheless, my question still stands!

Look! Yesterday, you made 2 silly threads that were erased.

Instead of acting like an anal-retentive fascist. Why not try to contribute something meaningful? Or at least ask a pertinent question?
Jeez :rolleyes:

Back to the question,

I think Kobe’s going down big time.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

That’s definitely possible. But, unlike Mike Tyson, Kobe has a good reputation. I think that will help him. Will it get him off? Don’t know? Right now I think things are 50/50…Could go either way.

A sad situation either way which could have been avoided. Whatever happened, the pro leagues are constantly warning the players to avoid compromising situations, even to the point of warning the players to always take the used condoms away with them- there have been a large number of cases of girls using the contents of the condoms to get themselves pregnant to have a claim on the athlete’s earnings! (I’m not joking! This happenend to a client of mine- he actually went to court and won custody of the child, so he could guarantee that she would be looked after.)

Man! I swear that doesn’t surprise me. A comedian on “Comic View” once said “these pro athletes are like winning the lottery to some of you…”

The admitted to having sex, from what I have heard, if is wasn’t with consent. He’s guilty.

But what I have heard and being in Australia not much it sounds if the girl may of led him on.

There was a case in last few years where somebody was found guilty of rape because the female said no during intercourse even though there was consent prior to this.

Kobe will get the best legal defence possible, and there is any presumption of innocence he will get off.

Booby traps…read the Shark never sleeps about pro football…dangerous!

What about the fact that rumor has it she bragged about his size? Doesn’t that ruin credibility?

Innocent on account of stupidity. His wife is way too gorgeous to even think about cheating on. Besides, what did she expect he wanted going up to his room and then kissing him!?!?