I finally GRADUATED!!!!

This is ‘D’ day… I finally graduated! The subject of final paper was ‘Testing and training of agility in sports’.
Now… I am a free man! Whooosh… I feel great releaf!!!

Drinks on me guys! Going to get drunk :slight_smile:

Congrats Duxx

Very well done duxx

Great stuff Duxx! Are you able to post your paper?

Congratulations!!

Well done, you have a great future ahead of you. I will follow youir progress with interest.

welldone duxx

Good Job Duxx! Have fun at the bars!

Let’s see this paper on the forum!:smiley:

Huge thanks guys!!! I owe you so much… you are the greatest… I have learned so much here… more than at faculty… trust me on this :slight_smile:

ESTI, I am able to post it, but it is on serbian. Anyway, it is aviable here (btw it has some neat graphs :)).

I’ll post somne pics from ‘defeding’ when I get them. I weared suit for the first time in my life. I got more scared from suit and tie than defending of my thesis :slight_smile: Yes, laugh all you want :slight_smile: but who’s got the diploma now, ah? :slight_smile:

I must admit, that I am finaly free to read whatever I want… the real study begins now… :slight_smile:

Congratulations Duxx.

Good job.

:smiley: I can feel your joy

try to beat the recorded all time best for BAC.

so let me congratulate you and wish you the best in the future.

sretvo

Congratulations ! Well done!

Congrats Duxx! Enjoy the drinks and get smashed for me…!:smiley:

Congratulations. And welcome to the real world…:slight_smile:

I’ll have a drink in honor this weekend! God that’s a great relief.:slight_smile:

Hey Mladen,

Congratulations bro! I also finished this year - and even referenced one of your papers (development of sporting form) in my final paper! Have a been or two on me!

Looks like you started on it too