I finally GRADUATED!!!!

Thanks guys!
Scott, where have you been all this time bro? Can you send me your paper, I would love to read it? You know the email :slight_smile:

No problem for the been :slight_smile: LOL

Haha - too many BEERS during the Hatton-Mayweather fight. Don’t drink & post!

I’m still lurking around, but I got a new job with one of our national teams that’s keeping me pretty busy on top of my regular work.

GREAT DUXX! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Great fight too.

I don’t want to sound pedantic, but you have graduated after you have received your degree. Not when you’ve finished your final paper. I apologise if I have misinterpreted your post.

Well… Here, we graduate when we defend final paper in front of the profesor comittee. The very next day you receive written ‘proof’ of graduation, and couple of month later you receive true diploma. I don’t know how’s the situation in other countries but here is like this?
:slight_smile:

Ok thats fair, here we have pay to graduate ($) at a graduation ceremony usually 2-3 months after the final exams.Thats when you receive the degree. Well done on your graduation :smiley:

Brilliant, congratulations Duxx…one of the brightest minds on the forum - any forum :slight_smile: kk

Thanks kk(k) :slight_smile: and others!