Humor and things that make us laugh.

Ok…that was funny…

“Joe Millionaire” finalist starred in bondage and fetish flicks…

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

dlive and pioneer

:sing:

so true, usually when people ask me , whatchaknow about or whatchathink about, they usually dont really want to know what i think or know, lol

Who is this Great Saint guy?

How do you tell an (Insert nationality of choice) on a pirate ship?

He’s the one with patches over both eyes

:smiley:

Pioneer,
Does Low-Carb beer benefit a Saint if he drinks 2 cases? Just a thought. Kind of like when he eats the whole box of low-fat oreos. Whatchuknowbouthealthyeatin?

Let’s see what kind of selection we have here in the grocery store. What? The beer is low carb and the oreos are low fat? Well I’d better take two cases of beer and about four packs of oreos. God, I love low fat foods. Not only does it allow me to eat 2-4 times my normal amount but it also gives me a really high standard of health since it’s low fat of course. I don’t know why other people can’t have the same discipline in their diet as I do. With these great food choices, I don’t find it that difficult to eat selectively and strictly. I guess it’s dedication like I have just mentioned that separates me from all others.(not neccesarily a good thing. Whacuknowboutabeerandoreodietthatihavenotalreadymastered? G. St. Bernard.

lol Pioneer

If ayone likes stupid jokes here you go:

A guy walks into a bar, the second guy ducks. :smiley:

Pioneer,
He is now suggesting that Low Carb Beer allows the body to prepare the CNS for high-intensity work such as hammer cleans. He says the low-carb beer will prevent you from retaining fluid in the “belly” so therefore when you get hammered by the 120 reps, you can get the full experience of bladder release!

Dlive, as we’ve mentioned here before, if 25 reps are a good number then 125 is a lot better(to be specific five times better). The same goes for beer. You should consume until you drop and when you do drop real “friends” will force more down your throat. That way there is never a question as to whether or not you got enough. Of course I’m talking about only low carb beer as the regular brew could be potentially unhealthy. The saint is aware of all kinds of cutting edge nutritional hints/tricks like the ones about Oreos. Whachuknowboutnutritionalcreamfilling?

Pioneer,
I just had the luxury of speaking with the Saint of all Suds today about his theories on periodization of strength-training. Not only does he believe that 5 days a week of lifting is vital during competition, but he feels that it is best when all 5 days include legs. And, just to let you know, Front Squats dont work the legs the same as Back Squats so you can do them day after day!

I’m glad he uses such methods but I believe that he is grossly UNDERTRAINING the legs. Why the legs can withstand quite a bit more abusive work than those workouts he has previously prescribed. I believe you could do a lo more work that what he has indicated before they completely collapse. Always train to failure if you want to attain new, low levels.

Pioneer,
We should all strive to stay at a level above the Saint. His ability to stay at the lowest point in training and competition is uncanny! If only I keep my athletes away from good form to prevent peaking. How does he do it???

Sounds like your jeealous guys :smiley:

Doesn’t the lowest common denominator always win; either that or the one with the loudest mouth

If you only knew how loud the mouth can get on the saint. I know Pioneer is still using his Whisper 2000.

Sounds like you need to use him as a role model on how not to do things.

Or challenge him not to speak for a time (a hour, day, week or what the hell he can’t speak period)

Whatchuknowboutspeaking?

“I was in the pool! I was in the pool!”

Herb thanks for that I was just eating breakfast

But if I put my face on it I would look similar to it.

I think I need to lose weight :o

Dlive, I agree with DMA. Perhaps you could interest the guru of all gurus(G. St. Bernard) in posting here. I believe that we could all benefit by seeing his “programs” and observing “just how bad things could be.” His thoughts on carb loading(see beer drinking) for total fitness and cream filling injections(actually extracting cream filling from various pastries and injecting them directly into the body)are truly mind-blowing and uh, interesting(especially the way his thoughts contrast with logic and common sense). That way none of the valuable nutrients are lost in the digestive process. Most all nutritional experts concede that cream filling is truly the wave of the nutritional future for all athletes. The inclusion of such excellent sports supplements as cream filling injections and low carb beer consumptions are no doubt the cutting edge. The inclusion of these staples of quality nutrition into one’s diet will have a marked effect on the body composition of the user. Significant body fat CHANGES are not that uncommon in just a few weeks for the dedicated athlete. I believe the Saint himself was able to increase his cholesterol count especially amounts of LDL by five times the original amount in only 10 days. WOW!!! Whachuknowboutnonsenseandvaluablenutritionaladvicethati’mwillingtogiveoutforfree? :stuck_out_tongue: