Humor and things that make us laugh.

LOL Rupert! The Saint wants to know how much Low-Carb beer will give this effect and if watching Long-D-S movies can increase the effect?

Originally posted by prophet
I find some of the jokes about France quite funny, but I think Americans should also remember that we would still be a colony of Britain if it weren’t for France.

Stop being so unpatriotic and eat some “freedom” fries!

A Saint Quote from the Vault

“when I was coachin sprinters back home, I told em to look down the drain. That kept em from standin up to soon in the 100”.

DOWN THE DRAIN.

Pioneer, can you expound on that?

Dlive11, I believe he told them to look down the drain(similar to look for ants) because the Saint knew intuitively that with his superior training regimen his athletes would soon end up “down the drain.”

NEW FRENCH FLAG:

WHITE stripes on WHITE BACKGROUND!

I find some of the jokes about France quite funny, but I think Americans should also remember that we would still be a colony of Britain if it weren’t for France.

This is funny…once again proving Bush is nuts.

Enjoy

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Just heard a good one…
Two carpets walking down the road were suddently mowed down with a wall of bullets in a drive-by shooting incident. While the perpetrators weren’t caught, after extensive investigation the Police concluded that it was “Rug-Related”

Ah, its the way you tell 'em…:sing:

Originally posted by gf_200
Just heard a good one…
Two carpets walking down the road were suddently mowed down with a wall of bullets in a drive-by shooting incident. While the perpetrators weren’t caught, after extensive investigation the Police concluded that it was “Rug-Related”

??? :help:

Originally posted by Rupert
This is funny…once again proving Bush is nuts.

Good one :smiley:

Dlive and Pioneer,
What would happen if you put the Saint, Mr. Roboto, Knight Rider, and TrevorAntz on the same coaching staff? I cant even visualize the success the athletes would have after doing hot knee glute-hambone raises while looking for ants go down the drain, at the same time listening to “movie soundtracks” downloaded off of Kazaa. I can safely say that I survived the front-side school of hard-LDS.

Originally posted by CoolColJ

[quote]Originally posted by gf_200
Just heard a good one…

??? :help: [/quote]

Drug related/rug related. Now this joke is really going to be destroyed, sorry.

That Bush picture was great.

oops! I meant still look like CRAP, not s*!t

Is that not entertaining? Everyday I train myself or my athletes at Powerhouse, I about die laughing. So many strange people, so many strange things. one day I was bitching to the owner about one of our local meathead bodybuilders who was wearing spandex shorts so short I could see his ass cheeks hanging out. I jokingly told her I was going to relocate to another gym if the freak show continued. She said " what are you talking about?" I said" The guy in back with his ass hanging out of his shorts for starters" Just as that escapes my mouth, some guy walks by in shorts, shower shoes, and his towel draped around his neck. He walks to the back of the gym and out the back door into the alley. Everyone was dumfounded. I guess the guy was looking for the sauna(which is in the locker room). Crazy stuff everyday. We have guys who pick their zits in the mirror aka. Scabby. We have your run of the mill obsessive-compulsive(2 hours of cardio straight and still look like shit). You name it, we got it. I could go on and on. I hope others can relate as I can’t be in the only disfunctional gym in the USA.

idealimage,
Check out the sick of your gym section on the q&a at http://www.elitefitnesssystems.com/
It has provided me with a lot of entertainment.

:sing::clap:

Wow Clemson, that was laugh out loud funny. My wife thinks I’m crazy laughing at the computer screen.

xlr8

I thought this was really funny when I read it so I’ll post it. It’s from t-mag, the Single Guys v. Married Guys atomic dog:

"But why do men get married in the first place? Is being married better than being single? It’s a tough call.

I figure most guys get married for a couple of reasons. Sure, there’s the sex thing, and at first, it seems really appealing. For instance, let’s say you like Yoo-Hoo chocolate beverage. Then, by sheer circumstance, your uncle gets a job as East Coast sales manager for Yoo-Hoo. Suddenly, he gives you cases of it. You’ve got all the Yoo-Hoo you could ever want right there in your house. Who wouldn’t want that?

You start drinking Yoo-Hoo two, three times a day. You think of weird places to enjoy Yoo-Hoo and innovative ways to drink it: on the kitchen table, in the garage, upside down. You even take out the video camera and tape yourself enjoying Yoo-Hoo while slapping its bottom and asking, “Who’s your daddy? C’mon, tell me. Who’s your daddy?”

You’re only limited by your imagination.

It’s great! But as the weeks go by, you start to get tired of drinking Yoo-Hoo and nothing but Yoo-Hoo. Pretty soon, you don’t even want to touch Yoo-Hoo again. You start longing for something else tasty. Pretty soon, you’re sneaking out of the house to sample some Tahitian Berry Snapple.

Trouble is, Yoo-Hoo finds out about it, and either cuts off your penis, sues you for divorce and takes everything you have, or hits you with her SUV as you’re walking out of the hotel with your Snapple and runs over you not once, not twice, but three times, the bitch.

That’s marriage."

That was incredibly funny Clemson. I was crying with laughter.

“The Mulletted One”
LOL:clap: