Hm

I thought you said, “Ben certainly DID do Speed Endurance in sessions of incomplete recovery 60s, sometimes as many as 16 or more.” Does the 60s mean seconds? I think 7 minutes sounds much better. One last thing, what do you mean wensday the same? The same as Monday, or the same as I had it before? 3-4X150 7min rest.

Thanks Charlie

Didn’t a lot of these involve partial accels (like he described above)? I thought the way it went is less rest with a lower accel distance and slowly increasing the rest while increasing the speed and absolute intensity of the sprint(s)?

60m sprints with short recovery.

looking at the post above, i take that its ok to do block work, flying sprints and long sprints (60m) doing the gpp phase or didnt i misunderstand the topic???

I thought you were already doing sprints (assumedly afer med bal accels, hills, or equivalent.) If so, you can’t drop the workload you’ve already developed. Sorry, I did mean keep the 4 x 150 with 7 min break for Wed as you already have it

this got off topic

no its not off topic lol

Yes back to the topic at hand, Hm. What the hell does Hm mean?

This year is my last year of track, here is an example of what I have been doing for the last year. My PB are;

11.43 100m
23.63 200m
6.79 55m
Bench: 317lbs
Squat: 477lbs
PC: 277lbs
Hang Clean:295lbs

My program on the track is:
Day 1:
4x20m standing starts
4x20m block starts
4x10m starts
2x20m flying

Day 4: 2x200m all out

All reps on the track include 7 min rest.

Off days I do 10x200m or 5x200m

How can I improve? I suspect I need to work on longer runs 40m-80m feels like I could improve most.

I pulled my hammy 3 times last year when I extended my starts from 4x20m to 4x30m.

Feel free to add your 2 cents.