help me squat!!!

Nah. I wont go there.

Stop giving yourself credit for having b’s. What have you done "B"esides hand out lame advice?

“This got me thinking” and “maybe” just prove that you don’t have the experience to actually solve a problem, you’re an internet guesstimator!

Weightlifting shoes help because they shift center of mass and increase the length of the tibia thereby creating better leverage for the legs (and body). They are a way to work around lower-leg flexibility (as described by tamfb) and for any athlete besides weightlifters, are a crutch. They are most helpful to weightlifters where squatting below parallel is necessary in training and competition.

The ankle self-mobilization drills described by duxx previously (and advocated by Boyle) are some of the best exercises I have seen for developing lower-leg flexibility as they emphasize control and flexibility (aka mobility). The key to the technique is to “pull to the shin” using anterior tibialis while simultaneously keeping the heel pressed down.

I think you’ve got it wrong, Doc, the only “B” you’ve got is the one in "B"ullsh#t.

If you’ve got such big cojones, why not post under your real name "B"uddy?

Yea ok I see I’m not the only one…weightlifting shoes will just build a reliance.

Stretch your calves before your sets and sit back not squat down.

I dont even need to outline your post its so full of false info.

Please re-read your post. Sixth line down. I go by the name of austin powers btw. Doesnt sound like you read “What all squatters Kneed to know” by Dr.squat.

So according to you squat shoes make your legs longer. Dont think so buddy.

Ill give you some bullshit advice. Go see mike boyle for 2 thousand dollars a summer. Train with some hs hockey players that are all are originally from the north or south shore of mass. Who, besides hockey couldnt run or squat to save their lives and see how much you can squat after functional training bs, his repeat 300’s shuttle runs, endurance runs, and do all of it without stretching.

Then after you waist all your money. Get a stupid t-shirt you dont even want and go see doc to fix you. You can be one of the guys in the pros that talks trash too.

I got the b’s to say it. B is beautiful, bullshit or whatever you want it to stand for baby. Im charming too. I am Mariusz Pudzianowski. Nice you want a cookie. I am austin powers.

It’s actually around $1200 for a four day a week summer program. It’s funny that Coach Boyle couldn’t fool such an intellectual giant as yourself, but he’s managed to fool the folks at BU, coaches and athletes in the NHL, Mark Verstegen and the staff at Athletes’ Performance, J.J. McQueen, Robb Rogers, Gray Cook, Bob Alejo, and just about everyone else in the industry into thinking that he knows what he’s doing (me included). And he has to justify himself to a no-talent clown such as yourself? Get real.

It appears you can “only hope to improve”. Doctor my ass.

Thats because your naive, marked by unaffected simplicity, artlessness, ingenous,
and very easily persuaded. Have you been to a camp. Do you know people that work for him that have left. Moved out of his facility because they didnt want their name tied with him. Have you talked with people that have attended his camp. Former hobey baker player of the year. All-americans pro and semi hockey players. These are his biggest critics. Trust me.

Who the heck are you anways. You talk like your something.

B’s to say it.

I’ve spent enough time with Coach Boyle to know that you’re talking straight out of your ass. No need for further comment.

But for a doctor, you sure have lousy spelling and grammar. Matter of fact, for a 3rd grader you have lousy spelling and grammar. I’ve called you on your b.s., I don’t see a need to drag this out further. I’ve got the b’s to say it.

Just what I thought you must be one of his chronies.

Hey congratulate him on signing the deal with the woburn facility and the nike SPARQ trainer who gives plyos everyday ok. Thanks. B’s to say it.

Repping High honors.

Well you can’t spell. For someone who wants to throw around advice as if he’s had some kind of education I think that might be important.

I happen to respect the man, and I don’t appreciate some clown disrespecting him. I’ll leave this thread where it is (I should have after my last post).

I Dont Respect Guys Who Rip High School Kids Off. This guy makes thousands of dollars doing this.

B is for Balls.

Notice Im never the one that initiates the fight. But if you go through these posts there really aren’t any spelling errors. Not that I care either way. I have proof on a piece of paper Im smart. Do you. Phi in the hizza hizzy.

Higher GPA then you. B’s to say it.

I don’t respect guys who send private messages to people saying:

and this:

This is not the conduct of a professional. My intent was to call you out for making accusations and for giving out advice that is inaccurate. I did that. And the best you can muster is this?

Why there both true. Everyone should read them. You want more names of guys that dont like him. HAHA.

You fired at me first with…You cant spell. Your real name is bullshit. Your a Homo. Figures since you were born in 1980.

Actually there are none that I can see. (SP) I mean. Hey bro I did say that. Last time someone said I cursed at them and I really didnt. This time I wanted to make sure it was true. BTW. Your a homo. LOL. Nice line.

B’s To Say It.

LOL. Go head preach ankle mobility. I give up.

B’s to always say it no matter what.

Hey by the way. Nice squat shoes in your pic.

I mean if i have to watch another mike boyle presentation on channel 3 cable access tv Im going to throw up. Im sorry thats just the way I feel. Theres something wrong with ripping the young ones off.

dude, that’s funny. I hate to break it to you, but your spelling is terrible!!. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

(actually, it’s more your grammar than your spelling)

Its funny because on the teachers exam sentence correction was my best section 100%… along with reading comprehension 100% and essay writing. Four out of six for spelling and definition. I tried to memorize over 2,000 words of the most common words on SAT, GRE, MET, ect. Not one of them was on the exam. Go figure.

On here though, I basically violate all the rules of proper grammar. Sometimes for effect. Other times its because Im lazy. Same with email or private messages. I dont look at this as a place to write formal. Maybe Im wrong. I dont know. Im a good writer when I want to be.

Time to go to bed. B’s.