Heads Up Clemson!!!

Like I said via email, good luck with everything Clemson. Can’t wait for the unvailing of X:Cell. Holla back via u2u or email sometime.

Thanks for the support…basically I was just frustrated with the formulas and hit up Zepplin. For example ZMA is nothing amazing but effective never the less…why not build on that? Is ZMA the limit? Can we enduce super sleep for super tissue remodeling? It’s working…and I decided to get off a few of my meds and will not go back.

Clemson,
Are any of the new formulas going to incorporate coconut fats?

http://www.xcellbioenergy.com/products.html scroll to the bottom.

MyoMAX™ Anticatabolic Nutrition
Myomax is the most potent anti-catabolic formula designed to halt muscle protein breakdown. Formulated using the purest micellare casein and lauric acid peptides, MyoMAX™ eusures the muscular system is protected from the catabolic effects of severe training. This unique and extremely effective blend of natural proteins and healthy fats prolong absorption over a full nights sleep providing valuable nutrients. Quite the opposite from what will occur otherwise.

A bit of an update…

The website is still under construction so there will be some errors and invalid links. We have been so involved with getting the products together and more imporantly, the quality assurance, that I have not been on the webmaster’s ass. Well many of the necessary steps that the consultant team wanted, or more bluntly insisted upon, have been put in place and now I will be on his behind, figuratively speaking of course. :slight_smile:

CytoFuse and FROST labels are going to print this week. CytoFuse production has already been scheduled and FROST will be within the next 7 days (much shorter lead time). X:Cell will be working with some of the top stores so these products should show up there very quickly in fact. I don’t want to name them until I have everything confirmed however. If you have a favorite store though, please drop them a line and inform them of what is coming.

The “underground” so to speak response to the trials have been rediculous. Clemson is being totaly serious about the nature of the products. FROST will have an ORAC value of 5800+ per serving. That is only two tiny capsules of an extremely broad spectrum of nutrient sources. Nothing comes close at all. If you understand the ORAC scoring or are a little familiar, you know that 5 servings of fruits and vegetables typically has a score of less than 2000. That really puts the power of FROST into perspective.

We are also working on setting up team programs. Many elite level university programs and club teams are already in line and others are just fealing it out. No preasure though as the product quality and performance will speak wonders in time.

By stores are you talking about online vendors? Or physical storefronts?

Zepp or Clemson,

What is the Cascade Pro product going to entail?
I really think you guys are going to fill a major void in the marketplace with this venture. Looking forward to trying the products.

im way too excited for these products right now…

i read the product list and was wondering if any pre-workout products will be available…

The Phoenix preworkout formula it one of many…and had to be changed based on the new allowences of the IOC, FINA, IAAF, and other bodies.

The nasal spray may be available next year…

hey davs you have to actually work hard in the gym for this stuff to work. Not shoot lacrosse balls all day. HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The product line will help all athletes…but those that do a vertical integration program will benefit most due to the precise changes.

Clemson,

Just checked out the new site; it looks great! Keep up the good work bro!

Stay strong
Mike

Arent Buffered and AfterBurner preworkout formulas? Or am I missing the boat??

The phoenix is preworkout…we are still doing the details but cytofuse and the FROST formula will be up and running soon.

Carl

Where are the product listings at??

yo FRIT, why dont you stop bullshitting and get back to training the “gay ref”. you two have alot in common in “life choices” athletic attire and athletic ability…

i was wondering when you were going to respond there MR. low back attack. I really cant wait to use this new stuff. almost out of all my other stuff

whats up TETON!

yeah i stopped taking my crap cause i dont want it to go to waste…seeing how it is DISCONTINUED… but it all matters how much this new stuff is gonna cost you know i dont have the funds… i spent 8 hrs at the Edge not getting paid and 3 hours at work…im low on dough… and its not the low back any more…its the ankle made it to no. 2 on the depth chart and got hurt on a damn 30 yard run

Damn davs,
your falling apart. seriosly next summer we get after it. No bullshitting around and we will be sure to get you some extra work(normal hours) so we can get lots of supps to recover. Just lost my first game today, and now my back feels like yours( i feel old). Anyways i have huge trust in Clemson, I have seen some of his work first hand, when that new stuff comes out it will be sick!!!

Thanks Frit, next month is a release…