Heads Up Clemson!!!

nope…

regenerationlab.com? nothing will be sold on that site…but I will update it when the time comes. I have a GPP swimming article in detail (insane nootropic buzz) and distance running info…

The girl I trained for free? She is gone back to college…and now Jennifer and monique are gone. I had more out of the daily conversations with her then those two gold diggers…I hope this stuff rocks so I can trick out my Geo Metro.

hey s vass

how can i get abs like that?

You should know . . . you were the one who lead me down the “path to enlightmenment!”

Smartass!!

Edit: Never mind - I’ll tell you later

Clemson,

Dumb question by me on that about BSL… I wasnt thinking, ha… where would these products be available when the time comes? I am very interested…

I am not the one to gage a time but I would expect it very soon…

By October perhaps?

Just great… I was fixing to order some more protein from BSL and i see this thread. Any idea when it’d be available? I don’t know how much longer I have left with my remaining protein powders… Any other options?

YO fritter where the hell can i find immunoGro now… or were they the only ones producing it?

I found this place … www.trueprotein.com. Check it out and tell us what you think!

I havnt found anything yet. Soon though!!!

Clemson,
Are you going to have a galactose product in the new line?

The key is costs…we can make super products that only professional athletes can afford and they of course would want them free because they are professional athletes.

The first product will be a super anti-oxidant called F.R.O.S.T that will be the most effective formula we know. short for Free Radical Oxidation Stress Terminator, this product was designed on effectiveness first and the boys found ways to keep it very fair. The ORAC score is the highest and most wide of all anti-oxidant supplements.

Here’s a list of suppliers.

http://www.proliantinc.com/health/onlinestore/health-products-list.asp

are you going to be coming out with a protein product?
i was 15 min. from ordering 20lbs. of milk protein isolate from BSL…

we are comming out with a series of performance proteins and they should be available in weeks and not months…

ill hold my order off then…make sure you let us know where they will be available

Clemson, do you know of anywhere that I will be able to find an MRP that has a casien blend similar to grow but does not use any maltodextrin or sugar as carb sources but instead uses whole grains such as barley and oat flour? Or will this new company allow you to customize protien in a fashion similar to what I have stated above?

no customization…it requires too much labor and concepts like that work for burger king (have it your way) since too much ketchup is not a problem but too little of one ingredient will spoil things. The MyoMax is a super anti-catabolic cocktail…it can’t be beat.