GPP weight training for beginner

Hello everyone … I am following a workout plan that I have stretched myself and I wonder if there is someone willing to give me some advice …

is part of a GPP (if necessary I can write the part of training camp but it is not much)

DAY 1

• explosive MILITARY PRESS (power)

• SQUAT (principal)

• BENCH (principal)

• PULLEY (principal)

• HYP EXTENSION (complementary)

• jump set MILITARY PRESS with dumbbell + LAT MACHINE one hand (complementary)

• jump set BICEPS with dumbbell + TRICEPS with dumbbell (complementary)

DAY 2

• explosive SQUAT (power)

• DEADLIFT (principal)

• MILITARY (principal)

• LAT (principal)

• HYP EXTENSION (complementary)

• jump set BENCH with dumbbell + ROWER with dumbbell (complementary)

• jump set BICEPS with dumbbell + TRICEPS with dumbbell (complementary)

PROGRESSIONS

POWER - 2x2 rest 3’
week
I - @40%
II - @42,5%
III - @45%
IV - off

V - @45%
VI - @47,5%
VII - @50%
VIII- off

IX - @50%
X - @52,5%
XI - @55%
XII - off

PRINCIPAL - rest 3’
week
I - 3X12@60%
II - 3X10@65%
III - 4X8@70%
IV - test

V - 4x8@70%
VI - 4x6@75%
VII - 5x5@75%
VIII- test

IX - 5x5@75%
X - 5x5@77,5%
XI - 5x5@80%
XII - test

COMPLEMENTARY - 3x10@60% rest 2’

I am 22 years old and come from a period of two years of inactivity, I have a correct execution of the exercises but I have to start from scratch with the weight training (I did athletics for up to two years ago, but I have zero hypertrophy, and strength ridiculous,because I did not follow a consistently reliable program)

In the past I did long jump, triple jump and 100m (6.90 m/14,05m/11"80) but now I’ve stopped racing and would like to devote myself more to the speed… but for now I have little time to devote to the field and I want to take more seriously the weight training

I thank you for any suggestions

oh, sorry … I should probably put the message in fundmentals

Bian welcome!

i think you should seriously lok at this link

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/Scripts/default.asp

all your quiries and questions will be answered:cool:

ok … I already know the CFTS and GPP essential … now, what should I study first?? workout series, or fundamenals?

If you’re really starting from scratch or close to because of a long layoff, I would recommend starting off with calisthenics and maybe some med ball exercises to rebuild your base before adding weight lifting. If your own bodyweight is a challenge to handle I would stick with that until it becomes relatively easy. Just my two cents.