Free samples!!!

http://shop.nutrition53.com/category_s/32.htm

Not free, must pay shipping. :slight_smile:

Try it again. I just tried to re order and the total says 0.00. So it should be still free…

Did you by any chance read the book that was on that page called “Romo: My life on the Edge”?

Yea, I did. I picked it up in bookstore and could not put it down. I like the parts where he talked about how he would search for any kind of therapy to increase his performance on the field. He does (or use to) the hot/cold baths at extreme temps just like Charlie tells us to do all the time.

Same here, I’ve read this book twice in the past two summers. He would do anything to make his performance on the field better. He also goes into great detail of all the training, therapy, etc he did. I wish there were more athletes that could write books like this. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Hay guys, I got to give credit where credit is due. I got my sups in the mail and his stuff ROCKS!!

I noticed right way when I woke up the night after I used SLEEP1! I felt happy but yet aggressive and extra manly. It’s like ZMA but with added benifit of helping you get to sleep.

Wow, all night long I was dreaming about women and I woke up under a tent…lol From what I was told, if you don’t wake up under a tent, your not making enough testosterone.

I’ll give them another try tonight…