Doha 2019

He’s a artist - you never been around art students? He’s a huge dragon ball z fan. My money is on Noah!!!

I think Gatlin might have had a different chance had he not had an injury. What a rock star and Dennis is clearly doing an amazing job as the coach

Links don’t work in Canada.

While he looks crazy (dont know if you saw his interview with chalk on his face) I dont mind his fandom/cosplay
He talks shit as if he is bolt. Win some champs first then become a shit talker

He left dennis last year for a few months…but was smart enough to return.

True. Same for Coleman though. He’d be even sharper if he had a couple of more races under his belt close to the WCs as he had planned to.

Only Bolt (3)
Gay and Blake 9.75 +1.5w
have run faster in a Final at a Major.

Only the 2015 Version of Gatlin would have gave him a run for his money now.
9.77 0.9 sf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbggII4owD4

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/justin-gatlin-seen-with-shamed-former-coach-dennis-mitchell-5dt929c6d

Does Dennis still do a lot of 500’s etc?

Aaron Kingsley-Brown did a podcast few weeks, and he trains with Gatlin, does say they do a lot of running yeah

I refuse to subscribe just to read that hit piece.

I think the piece goes something like this…

Justin Gatlin seen with shamed former coach Dennis Mitchell
Athletes and coaches were left stunned in Doha last night by the sight of the twice-convicted drugs cheat Justin Gatlin working with his disgraced former sprint coach.
Only months after sprinting to a controversial victory in the 100m at the 2017 World Championships in London, it was reported that Gatlin had sacked Dennis Mitchell after a newspaper sting in which the coach had allegedly offered to acquire banned drugs for an athlete.
By then Mitchell, who won bronze in the 100m at the 1992 Olympics, had served a two-year doping ban after a positive test for high levels of testosterone. While the US Track and Field Federation accepted his defence of “five bottles of beer and sex with his wife at least four times” — “It was her birthday, the lady deserved a treat,” he claimed — the IAAF did not and suspended him in 1998.
After his retirement in 2001, Mitchell moved into coaching but by 2008 he was giving evidence in the US government trial against Trevor Graham, the man who was coaching Gatlin, the 2004 Olympic champion, when he tested positive in 2006.
Mitchell testified that Graham had injected him with human growth hormone during his own sprint career.
Graham was banned for life from the sport and a story in the Daily Telegraph in 2017 that implicated Mitchell seemed to mark the end of another relationship between Gatlin, 37, and a coach. Mitchell denied the allegations.
But there were claims this year by the United States sprint sensation Kenny Bednarek that since signing with Nike, he had started working with Mitchell and Gatlin. A source in Doha told The Times that Mitchell and Gatlin were together last night.
The IAAF provided athletes with access to the Al Khalifa Stadium for a closed session ahead of the World Championships, which start tomorrow, and onlookers were left horrified.
“Mitchell was definitely overseeing Gatlin’s training,” one team official told The Times last night. “It really isn’t a good look when the sport is already battling for its credibility against a backdrop of doping scandals.”

( you get the gist of it :wink:

Will Coleman be around for the same amount of time as Gatlin?

The longevity factor is pretty cool with Gatlin. No wonder MJ is a hater. He seems to hate others successes. We need our track stars and sporting hero’s foster each others talents and develop a camaraderie.

It’s a great sport. It’s one of the best out there for sure.

Got my bet in on Noah - let’s go!!!

Easy cash!!!

Where people really horrified, or is this paper just trying to start some crap…

I think gats 4 year ban helped him out. I wonder if he would still be running if not for that. Now Kim collins…thats longevity.

THink noah will attempt the double like he said he would. Thats gonna be hard to get gold in both much less the 200

He will get gold and bronze.

Everyone has to be horrified once the camera’s and cellphones are rolling. Lord knows what happens when it gets dark right?

The Brits are the biggest hypocrites out there remember and they love scandal and it’s not their guy so even better for them to say what ever.

Interesting that the Salazar story has not reached mainstream yet. GO NIKE.

Oh its mainstream!

I guess your forgetting about all the sprinters who didnt run at worlds…like baker