documentation: "World's fastest Men" --MUST SEE THIS(1h/450MB) with CF,GAT,Ben ....

YÚPPIE !!! :slight_smile:

I uploaded it to Google video. I’ll post here when/if it is approved (made available on their site).

i tried(:)) to upload at yousendit and at 79% i mistook and pressed a button…

I hate myself these days :slight_smile:

Cool that there are guys outside who are able to do so…

Call me if you have seen it…

Did google approve for viewing?

Actually, yes.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5990708646448731478

I expected some sort of notification…oh well, it’s up!

GREAT !!!

At least there was a someone who was able to do it correctly … :smiley:

Enjoy the vid, its just great!!!

And thx for uploading, man

thanks for the trouble of uploading man…

but damn…the irony of it all…

i stoped watching it at the point where mj says “[…] rob a bank, there’s no difference at all”

its plain dissrespectfull, for everyone, even him

Fantastic video! :smiley:

Any way to download the vid ?
I downloaded the Google Video Player Setup
but apparently the software is buffering and not donwloading the video.
Any of you downloaded the video ?

Also note that I think the version I have (the only version???) is missing a part in the middle (involving Charlie conveniently). I think you will notice there is about 1min of blank screen. Someone once posted the “missing piece” but I don’t think I have that missing minute or two anymore. I just thought I’d throw this out there.

is it just me or is it not working. i says internal server error when i try to download it or get the google video player

Well, apparently is not a “downloadable” version, you can watch it on-line or watch in your PC with google player but i believe this is not a version to download

yeah i cant download it but i have watched it. they had much better quality footage of bob hayes than in the videos on the internet, but i still think they should have shown the whole of the relay. great video thanks pjb. are you gonna post it on www.atoboldon.com too?

yup, i can do so

thanks i think a lot of people there would be interested in it. i saw it there but when i tried to go on the thread there was an internal server error :frowning: ahhh wait its working now :slight_smile:

there are always server probs. Thats one of the reason why CF.com is my new start site :wink:

A nike biomechanist on the secret to speed:-

“I believe there is a relationship between running speed and the length of time the foot is on the ground” - :smiley:

Great vid tho.

Seanjos

ben should have said nothing in that interview as in the start he swears hes innocent then towards the end he admitts that you must do certain things in order to win…2.5m shoe deal and so on

as for MJ…more fun at a funeral :frowning:

Anyone know the part discussed? AH…the missing minute!

please dont talk about it.

Charlie always gets angry and i really didnt know how to cut this stuff out, but wanted to share it. Hope you understand it.