Decrease Your 40 Yard Dash Time

What would be the higher priority lifts?
What if I don’t have a squat rack?(I don’t.)
Is the reverse hyper, hyper and glute-ham types a priority over snatch grip deads?
My personal weakness from the samotype point of view, is I don’t have a lot of upper thigh mass around the glute-ham fold and adductors, but have as much mass everywhere else compared to Olympic sprinters.

Reverse hyper and Hyper are great BUT they must be considered as secondary because they don’t have the watts output/MU involvement of Squats, regular Deads, or Cleans. Work from the highest output backwards to fill the lifting requirements.

dude do sdl before u do gh an hypers

You really think the issue would be the same across the board??

well lets talk bout the other lower body lift u use which is the bsq, and i would say yes.

Is max mu recruitment based on ;

Highest over-all workload (taking force into consideration, not just amount of muscles worked.)

Deadlifts, Oly lifts, Sprints, followed by
Secondary deadlifts such as stiff leg deadlift and snatchgrip deads.(But moost of us agree with you that regular deadlifts fatigue c.n.s too much.) Squats require too many assistant exercises in my opinion, so Romanian deadlifts would be the priority weights exercize based on this in my opinion.

what are u talkin bout

What are you questioning about?
Go for it, do your best, I’m ready.

He posts a question, and then scarpers, knowing full well I was/am on the thread at the time.

utfootball4, put a G on talking and put an A on about, and ask me what part/s of my statement you don’t like and then I’ll know what to defend. Instead of just leaving a bum response and then going somewhere else. I detected sarcasm in your question, and if it was not meant in a sarcastic fashion, then please be more spacific anyway.

once again what r u talkin bout

Well, seems we disagree. I do not support the idea that all lifts have the same relationship from the starting point to the end.

I’m lost as to what the argument is about.

I would focus on the regular deadlift and power clean if you don’t have a squat rack. However, make sure you have good technique/good coaching (especially for the power clean). I also like romanian deadlifts for upper hamstring development.

Can you tell them why you prefer these lifts.

Would either of these exercises be included, or would they be more supplimental?

i would never use dl while following a high vol of speed esp if u dl 600+lbs.

im not sure either.

i just know that i have included snatch dl into my program this fall and after ten weeks all i can say is i am loving them and having great results. below u can see how i included them into my program.

Mon:
bar warmup
pc
power jerk
bsq/mini hurdle hop x5
core

Wed:
bar warmup
hc 80%
snatch dl/slj x2
bp
core

Fri:
bar warmup
pc
bsq/mini hurdle hop x5
rep work
core

But you’ve covered the bigger lifts as well. I think it is in a support role, enhancing but not causing all the benefits

Is that your strength training program?