Critique my split please

I’m pretty young, I’m 15. As far as weightlifting experience goes, I’ve done a bit before, but it was not very serious and I was inconsistant, so you guys may as well consider me a complete beginner. I’m trying not to overcomplicate my training, and for now I’m just looking to put on some size and strength, so my program is basic. Here it is:

Monday:
Flat Bench Press- 4x8
Bent Over Barbell Rows- 4x10
Snatch Grips Deadlifts- 4x8
Bulgarian Split Squats- 3x10
Abs- 100 reps

Wednesday:
Barbell Overhead Press- 3x12
Bent Over Dumbell Rows- 3x12
Barbell Reverse Lunges- 3x12
Romanian Deadlifts- 3x12
Abs- 100 reps

Friday:
Parallel Dips- 5x5
Bent Over Barbell Rows- 5x5
Sumo Stance Deadlifts- 5x5
Bulgarian Split Squats- 4x8
Leg Curls- 3x12
Abs- 100 reps

Any advice and tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance. If I need more exercises, or higher reps please tell me, thats mainly what I’ve been wondering about.

Anyone :confused:

The total amount of work looks ok. The first recommendation I would make would be to reorder your exercises a little bit. Do your hardest/heavest exercises first and your lightest exercises at the end. For example.

Friday:
Sumo Stance Deadlifts- 5x5
Bulgarian Split Squats- 4x8
Parallel Dips- 5x5
Leg Curls- 3x12
Bent Over Barbell Rows- 5x5
Abs- 100 reps

Got it, thanks for the help :slight_smile: !

Also, I’ll probably do a few weeks where the reps are at 10-20 for 2-4 sets just to start off, then move on to this.

If you know enough to know what those exercises are, you know that sets of 12 aren’t good for strength.

Yeah, I know they’re not the best for me, but I figured they may work for me since I’m new. But I can change that since I’m not starting with this program right away, thanks.