Critique Hams & Hips Weight Work

I´m doing weights for legs and hip twice a week,
so, on mondays afternoon ( as i´m doing track work at mornings )
and thursdays afternoon ( as i´m doing start/block the day before and i need good 24h of rest after start work )
there´s 10 different exercises for this muscles,
i divided this 10 in 2 groups, group A worked on mond´s and
group B worked 72h after on thursdays.

Group A: Nº REPS
STRAIGHT LEG DEADLIFT 6 8 10
ROMANIAN DEADLIFT 6 8 10
HYPER-EXTENSION 9 12 15
LEG CURL ( 80% ) 9 8 7 6
PARALEL SQUAT 8 8 8
HANGING LEG-HIP RAISE 12 12 10

Group B:
STRAIGHT LEG-REVERSE 8 10 12
LIE BACK HEEL PUSH DOWN 10 10 10
SAME AS ABOVE BUT KNEE AT 90º 10 10 10
SINGLE LEG CURL ( 70% ) 10 9 8
JUMP SQUAT 8 8 10

The main difference between the 2 groups is;
Group A: Exercises performed with both legs togheter and weights starting high to medium, reps medium to high
Group B: Exercises performed with single legs ( except Jump Squat ) weights around 50% performed faster than normal.

Thoughts ? Complements ?

Today i did one session of 1 and 1/2 hour,
i used most of this exercises but just 2 sets of each just to “digest” the Next Week program ( with the splits A and B ).
But, while i was doing the weight work, i thought if could be better ( for sprinters ) if i divide in:
Front Leg ( quadriceps as principal group worked )
and
Rear Leg ( working hams, gluteos and hip ).
So, i would work the same 2 days a week, but now, each group just once a week ( giving more time to recovery from harder train ).
What do you guys think about ?

The exercises you have chosen are a good start point. Why did you choose jump squats. Also you may want to add some hip flexor exercises such as hanging leg raises and work for the psoas and the lower abs. Cable hip flexor work is also effective.

Interest question martn76,
actually, i´m doing Jumps Squats as i can´t do full squat because of my knee regeneration, so, i´m doing paralel and jump squats as the only way to develop directly my quads.
About the Hip Flexor Exercises,
BINGO !!! you made a good suggestiong, actually, i did my first session of hip flexor on thursday and i´m feelling soreness until today,
i know that i need more emphasis on this kind of muscle work,
because, after good speed works session, i don´t feel soreness anymore in my hams or hips, but always a little soreness in front part of my hips,
as you mentioned above; psoas and lower abs.