Creatine Kr-e-alkalyn

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/creatine/kre-alkalyn-creatine.htm

What do you guys think of this creatine.

?

Didnt notice the same results as when taking monohydrate.

The weight gain is a part of why creatine is effective to some extent.

Read this:

Lyle McDonald - Supplements Part 2

two of my teammates and i all took it at the same time. None of us liked it. Didn’t see any real results. Started taking monohydrate and got tremendous gains!

Gains in what…? are you a sprinter…? or do you just want to get big in the gym…?

Years back i used to take Monohydrate with Green tea and i admit…it worked.

But that was just when i wanted to get massive, and eate what i wanted.

Now it’s a whole different ball game, now that i’m back sprinting…!!!

Thanks…

i had weight room gains in the bench and power clean (and similar lifts) and then in the squat on cycle #2. On the track, I can’t give you any before and after results but Im certain I had tons of energy and I felt a lot faster. My times improved in the 110 hurdles

I also gained 10 pounds (good thing)

Stay away from all creatine products, if you must 3-5grms in gpp on your hard days.

whats wrong with creatine? Weight gain?

For me it’s a love/hate relationship with creatine. When I took it, I got sudden gains in the gym as well as putting on 10lbs in about 3 weeks, I also felt completely fresh even after the toughest workouts.
However about 2 weeks into taking the stuff, my hamstrings and calves became ridiculously tight and crampy, then my knees began to suddenly get sore as hell. I constantly felt I was on the verge of pulling my ham, so reluctantly I stopped taking it.
I was using 12 grams/day for 1 week, then 6 grams/day from there on. The happy medium is probably a minimum dose every other day

A happy dose is to follow CF advice 2-5grms tops on your tough training days.