Core strength of elite sprinters.

show me a pic of dead bug twist i dont wanna know by words sounds confusing…But funny

If strenght and power exercises is enought to work the abs from a high-intensity point, wouldn’t low-intensity exercises (tempo, drills) be enough from a low-intensity point?

Isn’t it so that low-intensity abs are used mainly because they are a good means for increasing general fitness - i.e they are used not because they specifically target the abs, but because they allow the athlete to work out more?

don’t have pics… it’s not very complicated. You’re on your back and you twist to each side and hold it as an iso. Don’t know how else to explain it. Make sure you are workin your abs? lol

remember the role of the abs is a stabilizer and training them as such will require volume (low intensity). CF goes over this in either CFTS or Speed Trap why you would do this. On top of that, abs are not the prime movers (hence stabilizers as said above) in many activities, so it would be incredibly difficult to work them as such.

hey davan how long does the above core program take u to complete, look kinda tough 4-5sets?

No clue the time–not too long. It was tough the first few times and got much much easier, but then again, I had much less training then, so it may have just been that.

yeh i was thinking about during it but just dont have 20+mins to spend on abs alone.