Cone drills - alternate name?

This has been bugging the shit out of me for the last week -

What is the other name used for the drill Charlie calls Cone drills - eg. acceleration, maintenance, acceleration.

Waste of a thread I know - but I am desperate.

Ins and outs or speed change drills.

In’s and out’s. That’s it.